PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 07:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 | HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

if I were to enable the winmo dialer fr testing is it possible to get the tachi dialer back?
Old 06-24-2009, 07:22 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

appzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regularappzattak is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to appzattak Send a message via MSN to appzattak Send a message via Yahoo to appzattak Send a message via Skype™ to appzattak
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21812) ** || Build date 61209 ||

well I just un-installed PocketShield and have been able to answer 10 straight calls....hmm, bummer...going to place it back on to make for sure...
Old 06-24-2009, 07:47 PM
I have the WIFI's
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint >>>>>

rezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIPrezn is a VIP
Send a message via MSN to rezn

Quote:
Originally Posted by appzattak View Post
well I just un-installed PocketShield and have been able to answer 10 straight calls....hmm, bummer...going to place it back on to make for sure...
Check the options in Pocket Shield... maybe you have one that is not compatible.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2009, 09:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro, touch pro 2, hd2, evo
Carrier: sprint, t-mobile

jrmatics is keeping up the good workjrmatics is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to jrmatics

Quote:
Hate to beat a dead horse here, but I still cannot answer incoming calls. Here is a video I made so you can see first hand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUtRcYbAvv0

I'm I the only one having this issue.

--Steve
watched ur video and i noticed that the dailer pad with the talk button pops up first when u get the incoming call. when i get my calls it goes straight to answer or ignore w/out the tachi dailer popping up first. maybe it's something u have installed or try going back to the original tachi dailer skin and then try it again
Old 06-24-2009, 10:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: sprint

mickeyleah is just getting started

i love this rom, can't wait for the update. But is it just me or does the 6.5 tabs only show up when the "classic blue" theme is enabled. My email and text messages keep going back to the 6.1 style every time i take the theme off
Old 06-24-2009, 10:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Vertech is becoming a great contributor

Well crap. I just got my TP the way I want it and now I have to flash again.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:13 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6850

vip2nv is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to vip2nv

So far I have flashed a couple of ROM's and I have to say that once I learned how to properly operate this baby it is sweet. I haven't had issues with battery life at all. maybe a few quirks but the stock had its issues too. I am eagerly awaiting this new release......=D>
Old 06-25-2009, 12:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

smegma is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Hate to beat a dead horse here, but I still cannot answer incoming calls. Here is a video I made so you can see first hand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUtRcYbAvv0

I'm I the only one having this issue.

--Steve
The same thing happens to me at random times as well. I've tried reflashing the rom from the SD card or from the PC and no luck. I also tried flashing back to the stock sprint rom and then to energy rom and the issue still occurs. I maybe thought it was the software I installed on the phone, but I tested it for the past 3 days without anything installed and no such luck. I feel your pain. :/
Old 06-25-2009, 12:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

robp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good workrobp23 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezn View Post
Check the options in Pocket Shield... maybe you have one that is not compatible.
+1000 on pocket shield. If not set up just perfect.....well it wont play nice. I ended up just not using PS.

Best of luck.

Thank god for my Scotch and Irish blood!
Blow'em Up, Shoot'em Down', Make'em ALL Hug The Ground!
Know your rights! Don't let the beaurocrats make your choices. Remember "For the people, by the people"
Old 06-25-2009, 01:42 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by robp23 View Post
+1000 on pocket shield. If not set up just perfect.....well it wont play nice. I ended up just not using PS.

Best of luck.
I have pocket shield set to not mess with any of the incall or incoming call features......
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro