PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2009, 02:10 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro Energy ROM
Carrier: Sprint

iceman44h2o is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Magic' (23001) ** || Build date 63009 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by askwhy View Post
I have not had this problem -- Google Maps is working great. I realize you may have already done these things, but have you both enabled 'Use GPS' on the Google Maps menu and perhaps ran QuickGPS to help it find some satellites more quickly?
I do not have the option in the google maps menu to enable gps. Could someone please advise.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:13 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tour hybrid/ EvoRooteD

brol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbrol1k is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to brol1k

battery poll interval isnt the issue with the "sleep forever" issue...could be a small bug pertaining to the sys or w/e, im sure NRg can get this issue sorted out and fixed for us
Sprint 4g speed:
Old 07-07-2009, 02:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon

askwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on repaskwhy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceman44h2o View Post
I do not have the option in the google maps menu to enable gps. Could someone please advise.

Make sure when you bring up the menu in Google Maps that you also scroll down, as only the first 6 lines are visible with the big menus, and there are 5 more below them including 'Use GPS' 'Options' and 'Exit' -- Good Luck!
Old 07-07-2009, 02:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro/PsykiRom

dboogie2288 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to dboogie2288 Send a message via Yahoo to dboogie2288 Send a message via Skype™ to dboogie2288

Quote:
Originally Posted by welrope View Post
Is anyone having this issue running titanium only rom?
Yes I did. I asked in a post a few pages back to see which versions people were running--no response, but I was running titanium only.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by dboogie2288 View Post
Yes I did. I asked in a post a few pages back to see which versions people were running--no response, but I was running titanium only.

Well, that answers that, thanks for the info. I guess im flashing back to 6-30 until this is squared away.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro 2
Carrier: USSC

allamerican2302 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Well, that answers that, thanks for the info. I guess im flashing back to 6-30 until this is squared away.
+1

Im bout to do the same thing

Guess ill have to wait =/

even though the build is near perfect

this sleep of death thing is really killing me.....
Old 07-07-2009, 02:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro/PsykiRom

dboogie2288 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to dboogie2288 Send a message via Yahoo to dboogie2288 Send a message via Skype™ to dboogie2288

Quote:
Yeah I did the same, though I woke up this morning after putting 6/30 on last night, and it wouldnt wake up...I was like, ah crap. Been ok today though, musta been a fluke.
Old 07-07-2009, 02:51 PM
VIP Member

welrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIPwelrope is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Guy's, i think they have solved the problem over at xda. Read the posts on this page. Hopefully NRGZ will follow suit shortly....
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...74406&page=692

HTH

There is also a fix on that page by adding a couple of registry entries. I found it as soon as i flashed back to 6/30. Gonna flash back to 7/5 and see if the new registry entries will fix it up. Let you know soon.

HTH

also as a temp fix
A workaround for the problem. start > Settings > System > Power > Advanced

Uncheck power off device options and you can now hit the power button to shut off the screen and be able to bring it back up....thanks to sevinalive at xda.

Last edited by welrope; 07-07-2009 at 03:05 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-07-2009, 03:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

cmgj is keeping up the good workcmgj is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Guy's, i think they have solved the problem over at xda. Read the posts on this page. Hopefully NRGZ will follow suit shortly....
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...74406&page=692

HTH

There is also a fix on that page by adding a couple of registry entries. I found it as soon as i flashed back to 6/30. Gonna flash back to 7/5 and see if the new registry entries will fix it up. Let you know soon.

HTH
Looking now...
Old 07-07-2009, 03:06 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgj View Post
Looking now...
I edited the above post to include a temp fix....

HTH

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro