PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2009, 12:07 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

LoWw is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmajewsk View Post
hmmm - did you install a carrier cab as mentioned in the 3rd posting:
Damn u good, didnt even see that post, although I thought I read everything!! Worked like a charm!!!!

Last edited by LoWw; 06-01-2009 at 12:11 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

Could u answer my post #920 question ???
Old 06-01-2009, 12:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

seebeatty is becoming a great contributor

I'm getting a "no boot" on my VZW phone. Any thoughts as to why this would be occurring? someone said it had to do with the .VM folder contents when cooking?

Anyway - your previous build worked -but seems to really eat up the battery. So, I'll just take a step back for a while.

Titanium with VC and no-manilla.

Thanks!!
Old 06-01-2009, 12:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2, HTC HD2
Carrier: Etisalat

cmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIPcmajewsk is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoWw View Post
Hmm..?? I installed Titanium Weather, Opera Favs, & Fav People! They all where on the home screen until I did a reset and now I only have Opera Favs???
Titanium is quirky. I've have had plug-ins disappear and move around on me without doing a thing. Try installing CHome Editor v1.6 beta. It's a very straightforward Titanium customizer that will let you enable/disable plugins as well as change their order. And you don't even need to disable/enable Titanium as it will do that for you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-01-2009, 12:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Titanium is quirky. I've have had plug-ins disappear and move around on me without doing a thing. Try installing CHome Editor v1.6 beta. It's a very straightforward Titanium customizer that will let you enable/disable plugins as well as change their order. And you don't even need to disable/enable Titanium as it will do that for you.
I'll give it a shot!!
Old 06-01-2009, 01:13 PM
EnergyROMs chef :)
Pocket PC: All of them...
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

NRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation levelNRGZ28 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
I took the plunge, I must say nice Icons & setup of this rom!!! I noticed Clear Storage isnt installed or I just cant find it!?
You just can't find it

Quote:
It's there - it's called "Wipe Device" in System Settings.
Bingo! lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomSim View Post
i have tried the last few versions of this rom and all do the same thing. I have a sprint touch pro and am downloading the titanium only with no msvc. flashes fine, runs your customizations, then my UC. every thing again, installs fine then it reboots. on this reboot the rom hangs. it shows the touch pro logo and the radio/rom infor, them the screen goes blank with the back light on and the home, back, phone buttons light up and it just freezes like this forcing a hard reset. i figure it is a program that i install that is causing it, but i do not have this issue with any other roms. any ideas? i attached my sdconfig if you wopuld like to have a peek and see if there are any know incompatable programs that i am installing. thanks for your time.
Dude, I can't even beging to THINK of what might cause that problem. I mean you got a ****LOAD of cabs and apps installing. A lot of things that are already in the ROM! lol
Try trimming that down first... then see what causes it by installing them one by one MANUALLY!

Quote:
Think there is anyway to get dB's menu enhancements installed in this ROM?
Quote:
Originally Posted by seebeatty View Post
I'm getting a "no boot" on my VZW phone. Any thoughts as to why this would be occurring? someone said it had to do with the .VM folder contents when cooking?

Anyway - your previous build worked -but seems to really eat up the battery. So, I'll just take a step back for a while.

Titanium with VC and no-manilla.

Thanks!!
Yeeeaah VZW's touch prol is.. umm... touchy. Guess I'll remove Verizon from the compatibility list. If any othe chefs want to chime in and give some insigt as to why this happens... I'd appreciate it. Other than that, I don't know why. I don't use .vm folders in my kitchen

Quote:
Problem is a lot of developers don't think about other plugins having to run alongside with theirs and they don't develop it with THAT in mind. Titanium was never designed to be hacked the way we do here and XDA.... So any little thing can break it If devs set some standards and adhered to it.. a world would be a better place (in titanium world anyway). lol

If you liked what I cooked up for you and want to leave me a tip with Paypal > USD / EUR
Old 06-01-2009, 01:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul/Touch Pro/HTC Hero/HTC Touch Pro 2

MogulDon is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to MogulDon Send a message via Yahoo to MogulDon

Hey guys... Im trying to install arcsoft for some reason its saying that i dont have sufficient system permissions to install it I guess... any ideas guys?
Old 06-01-2009, 01:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker

What taskbars are people using besides the stock 1 that work w/ this rom???
Old 06-01-2009, 01:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul/Touch Pro/HTC Hero/HTC Touch Pro 2

MogulDon is just getting started
Send a message via MSN to MogulDon Send a message via Yahoo to MogulDon

Quote:
What taskbars are people using besides the stock 1 that work w/ this rom???
Its pretty kool

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=65911

Last edited by MogulDon; 06-01-2009 at 01:32 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:25 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post

Dude, I can't even beging to THINK of what might cause that problem. I mean you got a ****LOAD of cabs and apps installing. A lot of things that are already in the ROM! lol
Try trimming that down first... then see what causes it by installing them one by one MANUALLY!
i am in the process of doing this now. i have narrowed it down to an xml file and not a cab. i will report back what is messing it up.

p.s. as far as a ton of cabs go, i know lol. i flash a lot! some roms have the stuff, some dont. i use the same sdconfig on them all. i constantly update my cabs myself, so i may end up installing something in the rom already but it should be the most up to date any how, and this way i always end up with everything i need/want

p.s.s this is a stripped down sdconfig lmao. i took out all the games and fun stuff i install normally to speed up the process a bit to help find the cause of my issue.

Last edited by DomSim; 06-01-2009 at 01:28 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro