View Single Post
Old 06-01-2009, 01:25 PM
DomSim
Halfway to VIP Status

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|6.5|ROM|WWE| ** EnergyROM 3.0 'Phoenix' (21728) ** || Build date 60109 ||

Quote:
Originally Posted by NRGZ View Post

Dude, I can't even beging to THINK of what might cause that problem. I mean you got a ****LOAD of cabs and apps installing. A lot of things that are already in the ROM! lol
Try trimming that down first... then see what causes it by installing them one by one MANUALLY!
i am in the process of doing this now. i have narrowed it down to an xml file and not a cab. i will report back what is messing it up.

p.s. as far as a ton of cabs go, i know lol. i flash a lot! some roms have the stuff, some dont. i use the same sdconfig on them all. i constantly update my cabs myself, so i may end up installing something in the rom already but it should be the most up to date any how, and this way i always end up with everything i need/want

p.s.s this is a stripped down sdconfig lmao. i took out all the games and fun stuff i install normally to speed up the process a bit to help find the cause of my issue.

Last edited by DomSim; 06-01-2009 at 01:28 PM.