PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-20-2009, 01:22 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcsho View Post
so i need 2? i made them send me an alltel version. hehe.
2 what?
Old 10-20-2009, 01:25 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Alltel HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel---->VZW

jkcsho is just getting started
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
2 what?
i already flashed my replacement to energy rom photon. do i need 2 flash it back to stock to activate it?
If I helped you hit the Thanks button!
Old 10-20-2009, 01:28 AM
Themed ROM Chef
Pocket PC: CDMA UNLOCKED Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon (for now)

xpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the communityxpressyourcell is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
lol i know... i always considered myself to be so intuned with my ppcs... everyone used to come to me for help with it. but now i feel like the only noob.... BUT im learming SO MUCH from ya... so im happy I know im in a forum with lots of guys but it would be nice to have some one create a lime green/pink theme... thats what im looking forward to... till then im loving energy rom..

sometimes i swear microsoft should hire ya. )
something like this?
Old 10-20-2009, 01:32 AM
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkcsho View Post
i already flashed my replacement to energy rom photon. do i need 2 flash it back to stock to activate it?
Oh lmao... not really but I would flash back to stock just incase they need you to do something that requires some of the stock settings. You can always try activating your phone via internet. They might ask you to update your prl or profile and you have to install a cab for that feature. Its preinstalled on stock. Try the internet activation before you flash back to stock tho. If that doesnt work and you need to call...I would flash back to stock just incase...OR you can try your luck anyway and if they ask you to do something that requires a sprint feature not included in the ROM you can always just hang up and call back when you have flashed back.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

WmDuchess is becoming a great contributor

are their issues with tast manager?
it seems like memory says something is running (number wise) but nothing is on the list to close out. i have to soft reset in order to get my regular stats back.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:33 AM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpressyourcell View Post
something like this?
lol. Nice...AkA's Skeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeweeeeeeeeee!! lol
Old 10-20-2009, 01:34 AM
337 L.V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
are their issues with tast manager?
it seems like memory says something is running (number wise) but nothing is on the list to close out. i have to soft reset in order to get my regular stats back.
Hmmmm not too sure about that....Ive never really paid any attention to the task manager.....maybe Ill check mine out and see.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:35 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
are you wanting more pink or more lime green?
kinda both my favorite color is lime green but it would seem too boring.. like a blend of both.. like if i were to use a wallpaper/background of a pink flower with a green stem and leafs. if i find i a pic i guess i'll post to show an example.
Old 10-20-2009, 01:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Well NRG had a ROM called Aurora that was pink and mulitcolored, but I think he discontinued it and took it off. It was just like this ROM but it looked too girly. Maybe you can search for it and find it. I had the download but it takes really long to upload. And I dont even know if it still works.
yea ima look for it... to see maybe i can search under device>window and snatch up some backgrounds lol... so that i can be up to date with this energy rom
Old 10-20-2009, 01:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
something like this?

lol yea something like that.. the green and pink mix is perfect...
like something with that then fonts/ screens/ menu highlighting.. that type of thing.. if i knew how to do it myself i would go all out lol..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro