PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2009, 06:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

J.T. is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

You know...I don't think this is my slider going out, but definitely having a problem where the phone works fine, but then i try to adjust the volume with the rocker and it gets MEGA laggy and won't do much of anything, after a soft reset it'll act fine until I touch the volume rocker again.

Edit: I had a custom taskbar installed, I seemed to remember it changing the volume screen from one page, to the split page(Sytem/Rings) so I uninstalled it, working good so far. I'll post again in case someone else has this issue.

Last edited by J.T.; 09-10-2009 at 06:58 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:03 PM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Genesis' (23016) ** | Built Sep 6th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
No, the start menu was there it was just completely unresponsive. Only for a few seconds after a soft reset was it usable. I mean like 5 seconds. Kinda hard to click start > Settings > Today > Items > De-select the widget and hit ok before it would lock up.
If it was installed onto the SD card it might work to plug into USB and just delete the files.
Installed mine to device so I hope it doesn't happen to me. LOL

Working well here though.
Won't replace TF3D for me but it is nice to have a change.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH PRO II
Carrier: Sprint PCS

gabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuffgabbythe1 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to gabbythe1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Here is how I have it setup right now.

Wow, this is sweet! How can I setup my phone like that please?
Old 09-10-2009, 07:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbythe1 View Post
Wow, this is sweet! How can I setup my phone like that please?
Root - wanna take this one?
Old 09-10-2009, 07:52 PM
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community

Posted the link to the cab just a few pages back.
Not more that 5 pages I would think.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:57 PM
The Rootinator

Very easy to setup.
Install the cab and then go to your today screen and select the widget and un-check everything else including TF3D.
You can switch back to TF3D the same way.

Last edited by rootlinux; 09-10-2009 at 07:59 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-10-2009, 08:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

jdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on repjdm627 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Some body have the 9/6 clock cab?
Old 09-10-2009, 08:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

viper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good workviper8u2 is keeping up the good work

Is there a way I can get this exact keyboard in a cab forma? I love the rom but its pretty sluggish on my vzw tp.

htc touch input for pocket pc 2.0 33633

All the other ones I have tried have the stupid arrows and such

Thanks
Old 09-10-2009, 08:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

erkme73 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!

I tried it and everything was going smoothly. Entered the settings screen made some changes and BAM! I cannot access anything on my phone. I don't know what I did exactly. Selected hide tray and fullscreen, closed the settings screen and the next thing I saw was the activesync screen. Now I can't get to the start menu. I can pull up the menu in activesync and that's it. Guess I'll have to flash. Dang.
I tried it too - and my today screen turned into a frozen image of whatever was previously open. I could still get to start, but no interface for the prg...
Old 09-10-2009, 08:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Tp Custom/BB Tour5.0.230
Carrier: Sprint ;>(

sprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good worksprintnerd is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to sprintnerd

S.O.S I need a little help fellas, can anybody remember what cab was used to stop having the Data Connection from auto coming on, for the life of me I can't remember what it was. Looking for the Big Guns to pull me out of this.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro