PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 04:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sho0z is keeping up the good worksho0z is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizdumb View Post
Is anyone elses clock time an hour back? I edited the time setting to be correct but it reverses the setting when I turn my phone off/on
i have the same problem as well, i believe he had a fix for it in the earlier posts...i wanna say page 30ish? lol, sorry i cant be of much more help than that.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to AaronP220

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittlebrau View Post
I use Outlook email heavily on a daily basis (syncs to MS Exchange server, etc) in a corporate environment and I keep a month of emails synced up. With the stock ROM and Mighty 4.x ROM I didn't seem to notice any lag or speed when navigating the list, deleting emails, etc. But with this ROM I do notice a bit of lag when deleting emails and the list refreshing, etc. Is there a setting buried somewhere that might be able to help speed it up?

Again, I can live with it just fine - I love the PsykiROM and favor this over stock, Mighty, and Juicy. I am not impressed with WM 6.5 yet and it's start page; the unread email count was inaccurate and I couldn't live with it, so away it went.

Thanks PsykiROM...
I don't have that issue and i've got a months worth of Emails sync'd on my phone as well. Try doing a Clear Temp, then a soft reset. I've also found that if you have it pull the attachments (instead of the text only) it is a little slower.
Old 04-27-2009, 04:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to AaronP220

Quote:
Originally Posted by sho0z View Post
i have the same problem as well, i believe he had a fix for it in the earlier posts...i wanna say page 30ish? lol, sorry i cant be of much more help than that.

Make sure you have the G-alarm.cab installed (1st post) and the disable world clock.cab installed then go to setings-system and alarms/clock and set the corret time zone and time.

See if that works.

Just in case...
Attached Files
File Type: cab DisableWorldClock.cab (163.9 KB, 13 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

wizdumb is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to wizdumb

Thanks for the help guys. I actually found a windows update that did the trick

EDIT: Heres the link to the fix http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en I think it may be the same .cab a couple of posts above.

Last edited by wizdumb; 04-27-2009 at 05:57 PM. Reason: added link
Old 04-27-2009, 05:52 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronP220 View Post
Still waiting on the new one though.

To think of it, Psyki has been pretty absent today.
I pulled an allnighter last night and slept in today, heh. I'm still here crankin away on this thing, just a few small issues that refuse to go away GRRRR.

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-27-2009, 05:54 PM
Lurker

GhstTracker is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
I pulled an allnighter last night and slept in today, heh. I'm still here crankin away on this thing, just a few small issues that refuse to go away GRRRR.
Anything we can help with psyki?
Old 04-27-2009, 06:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhstTracker View Post
Anything we can help with psyki?
Probably not... When I switched to the 21043 Topaz SYS there is a very minor yet infuriating problem with the SIP that causes it to insert an extra keypress when you try to hide it. It's annoying as all shiznit if you use the SIP frequently (which I don't but still). That's pretty much the one main thing holding up this release, heh. Merdin is pretty sure it has nothing to do with his 21043 but I'm still tracking things down...
Old 04-27-2009, 06:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

getinked5 is just getting started
Thumbs up Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
I must say i've tried Mikes, Juicy's, Fay's and a few other ROM and this one is the best i've used so far. Mike's is good but lacks features and Juicy's is my 2nd fav but didnt have a programs tab...plus it was green and this blue theme outta the box kills it. Also this ROM is way faster then anyone's in response time.

Thanks!!

Previous ROMs; Juicy.6, Juicy.7, Mighty.4, Mighty.5, FADY, PsykiROM v1.0, v2.1, v3, v4
Old 04-27-2009, 06:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Jnguyen87 is a n00b

Anyone find a fix for this??

Quote:
Originally Posted by slag02 View Post
Here is another issue I noticed - It may just be a Manillia issue -

When Selecting a wallpaper it sets... but then after switching back to the "Default" it changes in Vertical Mode but not in Landscape/Horizontal the Wallpaper is still stuck on whatever it was set
Old 04-27-2009, 08:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker

petermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Exclamation Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Probably not... When I switched to the 21043 Topaz SYS there is a very minor yet infuriating problem with the SIP that causes it to insert an extra keypress when you try to hide it. It's annoying as all shiznit if you use the SIP frequently (which I don't but still). That's pretty much the one main thing holding up this release, heh. Merdin is pretty sure it has nothing to do with his 21043 but I'm still tracking things down...
I encountered that same keyboard problem when I used Nuerom... but I attributed it to doing a restore on it from another rom using spritebackup. it was indeed INFURIATING! Maybe do a scan with sktools for invalid registry values and keys?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development