View Single Post
Old 04-27-2009, 04:27 PM
AaronP220
Regular 'Geeker

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to AaronP220
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by skittlebrau View Post
I use Outlook email heavily on a daily basis (syncs to MS Exchange server, etc) in a corporate environment and I keep a month of emails synced up. With the stock ROM and Mighty 4.x ROM I didn't seem to notice any lag or speed when navigating the list, deleting emails, etc. But with this ROM I do notice a bit of lag when deleting emails and the list refreshing, etc. Is there a setting buried somewhere that might be able to help speed it up?

Again, I can live with it just fine - I love the PsykiROM and favor this over stock, Mighty, and Juicy. I am not impressed with WM 6.5 yet and it's start page; the unread email count was inaccurate and I couldn't live with it, so away it went.

Thanks PsykiROM...
I don't have that issue and i've got a months worth of Emails sync'd on my phone as well. Try doing a Clear Temp, then a soft reset. I've also found that if you have it pull the attachments (instead of the text only) it is a little slower.