PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 10:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

mtcawirtz is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

When are you going to stop teasing us and release the best ROM out there????
Old 04-27-2009, 11:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtcawirtz View Post
When are you going to stop teasing us and release the best ROM out there????
Now that I've got that $#!$&#*!@&$ keyboard issue out of the way I'd say sometime around mid may

Like my work? Hit
Old 04-27-2009, 11:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

AaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAaronP220 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via MSN to AaronP220

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Now that I've got that $#!$&#*!@&$ keyboard issue out of the way I'd say sometime around mid may
He got JOKES!!!
Old 04-28-2009, 12:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker

petermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Psyki, would it be possible, that is, may I suggest that you include the file dialogue changer in your next release? You know, the one that makes it easier for browsing the file system when trying to open a file from the FILE OPEN menu of most applications? Here is one place you can find it:

http://www.pocketpcfreewares.com/en/index.php?soft=752
Old 04-28-2009, 12:37 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by petermg View Post
Psyki, would it be possible, that is, may I suggest that you include the file dialogue changer in your next release? You know, the one that makes it easier for browsing the file system when trying to open a file from the FILE OPEN menu of most applications? Here is one place you can find it:

http://www.pocketpcfreewares.com/en/index.php?soft=752
I think it's a little too late in my testing process to start looking at this utility but I'll keep it bookmarked. I think the rest of these guys would kill me if I delayed this release any longer Thanks for the tip though!
Old 04-28-2009, 12:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker

petermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpetermg is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Exclamation Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Fixed the SIP issue I had to swap in 21043 OEMDrivers in place of my 21042 OEMDrivers.
NICE.... but um... how do you do that? I mean, if I run into this problem on another rom (not that I would ever thing of going to another rom! ), but just hypothetically speaking... if I have this problem on another rom how could I replace drivers? Is there anything else I can replace drivers for? I suspect the camera going dark is a video driver issue... what do you think?
Old 04-28-2009, 12:46 AM
Lurker

v3rity is a n00b
Unhappy Re: PsykiROM v1.0 - Rhodium Manila VERY FAST! - [21042] [TP2] [UC]

Quote:
Oh yeah, and you can remove/customize tabs in the Settings tab->Customize Tabs. I also included Advanced Configuration which allows you to do this.
I figured I've hosed the old install, so I hard reset to give me a fresh start, unfortunately, I still don't see the option to Customize the tabs.

Start -> Settings

Personal Tab has the options: Buttons, Input, Lock, Menus, Owner Information, Sounds & Notifications, Today

System Tab has the options: About, Clear Storage, Clocks & Alarms, Device Information, External GPS, G-Sensor, GPS Tool, Key Lock, Large Titlebar, Long Press End Key, Managed Programs, Memory, Microphone AGC, Power, Power & Backlight, Regional Settings, Registry Editor, Remove Programs, Screen, Sliding Actions, Task Manager, Text Messaging, TouchFLO, Uploader, Video Out, Windows Update

Going into System -> TouchFLO only gives me the options:
[ ] Enable sound when finger scrolling and panning
[ ] Enable large start menu
[ ] Show System Status screen when status icons are tapped

Additionally, checking the last option ("Show System Status screen...") does nothing. Checked or unchecked, pressing any of the System Status icons only pops up the Notification screen.

Back to configuring tabs. Advanced Configuration (Start -> Programs -> Utilities -> Advanced Config -> Menu -> More Settings -> TouchFLO 3D) yields the error "An error occured while loading the TouchFLO 3D configuration."

If I hit OK, it shows the following screen:

Note how the Stocks tab is missing and all of the tabs are unchecked. If I check some and hit OK, I get the same error, hit OK again. TF3D relaunches, except nothing changed. All the tabs are still the same.

Thank you for all you've done and your continued help.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

p0ww0ww0w is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to p0ww0ww0w Send a message via Yahoo to p0ww0ww0w

I am having trouble synchronizing my contacts and stuff?! has anyone else had the same problem. it is only with this rom that it happens i have flashed my phone iwht other roms and it syncs fine.. is there any way to fix it cus i really like this rom.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:58 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by v3rity View Post
I figured I've hosed the old install, so I hard reset to give me a fresh start, unfortunately, I still don't see the option to Customize the tabs.

Start -> Settings

Personal Tab has the options: Buttons, Input, Lock, Menus, Owner Information, Sounds & Notifications, Today

System Tab has the options: About, Clear Storage, Clocks & Alarms, Device Information, External GPS, G-Sensor, GPS Tool, Key Lock, Large Titlebar, Long Press End Key, Managed Programs, Memory, Microphone AGC, Power, Power & Backlight, Regional Settings, Registry Editor, Remove Programs, Screen, Sliding Actions, Task Manager, Text Messaging, TouchFLO, Uploader, Video Out, Windows Update

Going into System -> TouchFLO only gives me the options:
[ ] Enable sound when finger scrolling and panning
[ ] Enable large start menu
[ ] Show System Status screen when status icons are tapped

Additionally, checking the last option ("Show System Status screen...") does nothing. Checked or unchecked, pressing any of the System Status icons only pops up the Notification screen.

Back to configuring tabs. Advanced Configuration (Start -> Programs -> Utilities -> Advanced Config -> Menu -> More Settings -> TouchFLO 3D) yields the error "An error occured while loading the TouchFLO 3D configuration."

If I hit OK, it shows the following screen:

Note how the Stocks tab is missing and all of the tabs are unchecked. If I check some and hit OK, I get the same error, hit OK again. TF3D relaunches, except nothing changed. All the tabs are still the same.

Thank you for all you've done and your continued help.
Well, advanced config is good for a lot of things but it doesn't play 100% nicely with Rhodium. When you slide to the settings tab in Rhodium you should see 'Customize Tabs'. There you should have the ability to change the order of tabs or hide/unhide them.
Old 04-28-2009, 12:59 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by petermg View Post
NICE.... but um... how do you do that? I mean, if I run into this problem on another rom (not that I would ever thing of going to another rom! ), but just hypothetically speaking... if I have this problem on another rom how could I replace drivers? Is there anything else I can replace drivers for? I suspect the camera going dark is a video driver issue... what do you think?
Frankly I'm not sure what the issue is with the camera going dark, but I haven't had that happen to me yet on the newest builds I've been flashing. *crosses fingers*

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development