PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 10:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {uc} 21/02/2009 - Jp Extremely Beta Rom V.02.1 - Wm 6.5 {uc}

ok guys, this is a double post from another thread. i was't sure which thread to post so i'm posting both. sorry if someone else has posted this.

not sure if anyone has tried this yet, but i'm trying the Touch Pro 2 port out on Jp Extremely Beta Rom V.02.1 - Wm 6.5. i have to admit, i was shocked to see that it's actually working. i really didn't expect it to. but it is. i'm loading it up with all my usual programs and if anyone is interested, i'll report my finding.

the only problem i've seen with the port so far (other than it doesn't tend to play nice with several of the custom roms) is that touchflo3d exits for no reason. i have to go into settings and uncheck the touchflo3d box, let the phone reset, recheck the same box, let the phone reset again and touchflo3d is again active. it's just wierd.
Old 02-21-2009, 03:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: BELL
Threadstarter

cdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
the only problem i've seen with the port so far (other than it doesn't tend to play nice with several of the custom roms) is that touchflo3d exits for no reason. i have to go into settings and uncheck the touchflo3d box, let the phone reset, recheck the same box, let the phone reset again and touchflo3d is again active. it's just wierd.

I have not heard of this problem at all, has anyone else had problem?
Old 02-21-2009, 03:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint

zero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuffzero157h7 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to zero157h7 Send a message via AIM to zero157h7 Send a message via MSN to zero157h7 Send a message via Yahoo to zero157h7 Send a message via Skype™ to zero157h7

Here is a copy and paste of a post I put in JD' 6.5 beta thread. It might be worth checking out in this rom.

So I do not know if anyone else ha mentioned this or not but I activated a windows live plugin in titanium. I am almost certain that it was not there before and I have not seen it in anywhere else, so if this is nothing new just let me know.

If you go to registry HKLM/Software/Microsoft/CHome/CWindowsLive and change the value of disabled to 0 from 1 and soft reset it will show up. CHome is all of the values for titanium and I tried several other changes. There is a my faves plugin, welcome center plugin, and testuiplugin all of which I tried the same thing and got no result. I also changed HomePluginIndex to 4 from 3 and saw no changes, as well as under plugins changed the order they are listed to see if that would affect their location but to no avail.

Here are my pics from the ROM including one with windows live plugin active.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

cdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good workcdmvirt is keeping up the good work

Here another update on the HoneyComb Menu and Possible Titanium Update too

Screenies below

and ...

Might make two ROM releases hopefully I can get some help in perfecting these... If you want to help just PM me.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:34 PM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmvirt View Post
Here another update on the HoneyComb Menu and Possible Titanium Update too

Screenies below

and ...

Might make two ROM releases hopefully I can get some help in perfecting these... If you want to help just PM me.
I would be very careful using those unless you have the supporting apps to go with it
Old 02-21-2009, 04:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

yup, will do, I will test it intensely myself before releasing
Old 02-23-2009, 10:36 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

sorry for no update... Only able to have fun on the weekends work keeps me busy... but more to come soon.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: [UC] 23/02/2009 - Ugly Step Sister ROM V.03 - Wm 6.5 *BETA* [UC]

NEW VERSION

Posted on First Post (UPLOADED)

Enjoy... Feedback Welcomed

Last edited by cdmvirt; 02-24-2009 at 02:42 AM.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: go EVO go EVO go..go EVO go..EVO..EVO..
Carrier: Sprint

cyespocket is keeping up the good workcyespocket is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to cyespocket
Unhappy Re: [UC] 23/02/2009 - Ugly Step Sister ROM V.03 - Wm 6.5 *BETA* [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdmvirt View Post
NEW VERSION

Posted on First Post (Uploading Now)
u know what soo ugly...me flashing my phone for the seventh time today..lol..man u and jd r one hard working people..just to keep us happy..i really really appreciate u guys..thank u..
Old 02-24-2009, 02:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Re: [UC] 23/02/2009 - Ugly Step Sister ROM V.03 - Wm 6.5 *BETA* [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyespocket View Post
u know what soo ugly...me flashing my phone for the seventh time today..lol..man u and jd r one hard working people..just to keep us happy..i really really appreciate u guys..thank u..
Thats Our job

Enjoy

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development