PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 10:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2 & Wanting Evo
Carrier: Sprint

Capsyze is keeping up the good workCapsyze is keeping up the good workCapsyze is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Relocking Sprint Touch Pro??

UIm taking phone back yo sprint today...ive flashed to stock rom and thats cool...now 2 questions:

1. Does phone need to be in bootloader mode once im ready to relock??

2. And How will i know its relocked??

P.S. i thought i did it already but i check bootloader and get cmonex still...idk..help please thnx!!

I need to know its done correctly i need them to replace this sucker and i dont want this to void warranty or cause other replacement issues

Old 02-21-2009, 11:02 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

osva is keeping up the good workosva is keeping up the good workosva is keeping up the good work
Re: Relocking Sprint Touch Pro??

NOTE 5: use Relocker *only* if you need to return the phone for warranty. only use it as last step - after reflashing stock OS and radio.

So download the relocker, flash Stock ROM and radio and then relock.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...4&d=1225515317
Old 02-21-2009, 01:18 PM
What the VIP is going on!
Pocket PC: iPhone/TP2/TP1
Carrier: AT&T/Sprint

silence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation levelsilence12782 can't get a higher reputation level

Hahha i sent my phone with a custom rom one time and i was fine lol
those guys dont know there head from there toe so flashing to the stock rom should be
enough
Old 02-21-2009, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2 & Wanting Evo
Threadstarter

Capsyze is keeping up the good workCapsyze is keeping up the good workCapsyze is keeping up the good work

Yea i just got back..yea got a new one...so fresh and so clean. They didnt care it was unlocked.
Old 03-09-2009, 09:44 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6800

ghetto_ladd is a n00b

I unlocked an Alltel Touch Pro for a friend and put a custom ROM on for him. He then decided to take it back, so I cleaned it up and relocked it. Now, he decided to keep it, and the unlocker won't unlock a relock. Help?
Old 03-09-2009, 01:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I took my phone in a few times for them to fix a few things and I never flashed to the stock rom..But I might have just got lucky.
Old 03-09-2009, 11:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

I just got mine replaced. I didn't wanna chance it. They didn't seem to care at all about giving me a new one. My new one is sooo much better. I have one of the first builds when it came out. I relocked mine just to be safe. You don't have to be in bootloader to relock. Once you are done, go into bootloader and you can check if it's locked or not.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nuzzle is just getting started

yea the store dont really care about replacing them. i have a crack in my phone where the silver trim is... I just went in to see if they can replace it... No charge to swap the phone, and he said I can keep my old backplate! woot!
Old 03-14-2009, 07:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc TP2
Carrier: Verizon

botchy is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by silence12782 View Post
Hahha i sent my phone with a custom rom one time and i was fine lol
those guys dont know there head from there toe so flashing to the stock rom should be
enough
I did that once and I was sent a replacement phone as well.
Old 03-14-2009, 08:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

The workers at the Sprint store I go to have the Touch Pro and both workers have a custom ROM. So they don't give a crap. They recommend programs I should install.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development