PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2009, 12:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090830H (23037.5.3.0) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
WOOOHOOO!!!
Got my camera working! AND Youtube audio. I had installed a previous version of DShow to fix the Youtube audio, which it did. But that ended up being what borked my camera, NO VIEWFINDER, arghh!! Uninstalled the DShow just for kicks and both are working! WOOT!
Nice! I hope it sticks after reboot.
So.. Which version/file did you install-uninstall?
Cause yaknow that different people build .cab's with different options like the overwrite flag on or off. Its got to be something that was overwritten and is left after everything else was removed.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

flipper2008 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahuskins View Post
Skarkie - X button does NOT close programs and it doesn't matter what your settings are. To fix/workaround (and its a pretty good one try Showcase and the key mapping software attached. Install
showcase then set the key mapper to open it when you double tap the center button. search on XDA there is a post about it.
BG4All - haven't had your issues. I will reattach the zip files here, just unzip and copy to \windows.
Lumos is the BEST battery life fix period. Make sure that you hide the icon on the taskbar in showcase under settings, otherwise it will cover your teeny tiny clock.
Posted from my TPro, sorry if there are mistakes.

The keymapper zip file is corrupt when extracting the 2cabs.
Old 09-03-2009, 01:29 AM
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00b4s7eve View Post
Nice! I hope it sticks after reboot.
So.. Which version/file did you install-uninstall?
Cause yaknow that different people build .cab's with different options like the overwrite flag on or off. Its got to be something that was overwritten and is left after everything else was removed.
DShow_2_00_081105_0
Just finished inspecting the cab and all copy flags were set to 0x00000001.
So, it would write the files no matter what. Rebooted and everything still works. Youtube is a bit slower, with some slight glitching but, not anything to worry about.
Dunno...
Old 09-03-2009, 01:30 AM
VIP Member

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipper2008 View Post
The keymapper zip file is corrupt when extracting the 2cabs.
Grab it from:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=71233
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-03-2009, 08:38 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00b4s7eve View Post
this is it.
"Enable on wakeup" - hooks onto the wakeup w/out staying resident in memory!

[APP]LockDevice [2009-08-26]. Ultralight app to lock after wakeup
thanks to danielherrero
Thanks, I've tried that and it doesn't work consistently

Regardless, all i want is for Microsoft to build this function in natively
Old 09-03-2009, 10:47 AM
Lurker

Smiff-n-Wessun is a n00b

Hey, Juicy. Love the ROM man, its all I ever use. This latest release is awesome and almost BUG Free.

Im having a problem with a few things, however.

So far, the bug I have encountered, and been able to recreate is "Start>Phone>Menu>Options" It gives me an error every time and wont let me set the options for the phone itself.

But despite that, my biggest issue is that I cant seem to get "Safe Inbox Extender" to work. Maybe its me, or there was a fix for it, but as of a few roms back it stopped functioning and just hasnt worked since. I get a ton of emails, most not pertinent, and need to be able to delete them in bulk, or at least mark them as read to clear my today screen.

The thing is, when I install "SafeInboxExtender" it works as far as to add both the new options to the email menu, but clicking "Delete all" does nothing, and clicking "Mark all as read" just takes me to the options screen.

Is there a version of this program that you reccomend, or a way I can add this funtionality to my device? Have you thought of cooking these options into your rom so we dont run into any compatibility issues? Any advice or help you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike
Old 09-03-2009, 10:49 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

This is probably a stupid question. Does anyone know what happened to the "wake up/don't wake up upon receiving an sms" option? I can't find it anywhere. Is it just gone?

*Edit*

On a separate or possibly the same note I can't scroll at all in some of the screens in windows. I noticed it in setting>personal>phone>sounds. The last thing I can see is the ringtone option. There's something else below that, but I can't make out what it says and I don't remember what used to be there. Also, in settings>personal>phone>advanced when I move down the screen with the d-pad it appears as though there are two more options I can't see. Could this bug be the reason I can't find the "wake up" or not option?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 09-03-2009 at 11:43 AM.
Old 09-03-2009, 10:55 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiff-n-Wessun View Post
...But despite that, my biggest issue is that I cant seem to get "Safe Inbox Extender" to work. Maybe its me, or there was a fix for it, but as of a few roms back it stopped functioning and just hasnt worked since. I get a ton of emails, most not pertinent, and need to be able to delete them in bulk, or at least mark them as read to clear my today screen.

The thing is, when I install "SafeInboxExtender" it works as far as to add both the new options to the email menu, but clicking "Delete all" does nothing, and clicking "Mark all as read" just takes me to the options screen.

Is there a version of this program that you reccomend, or a way I can add this funtionality to my device? Have you thought of cooking these options into your rom so we dont run into any compatibility issues? Any advice or help you could give would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mike
I use "SafeInBoxExtender" with this ROM and have no issues with it. Delete all deletes all and mark all as read marks all as read. I know it's not much help, but I don't think it's a ROM thing. Have you tried reinstalling it? That works about 70% of the time for me. Maybe download from a different source. As much as it sucks, a reflash usually helps with many of my initial quirks and issues. Sorry I couldn't be much help. I looked to see what version of the program I have, but it only has the title, no version number.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 09-03-2009 at 11:45 AM.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnemoid is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanyewest View Post
im getting 6 hrs battery life!!!!!!! with this rom
Same here. I'm charging my phone at least twice a day.
Old 09-03-2009, 02:22 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemoid View Post
Same here. I'm charging my phone at least twice a day.
Have you installed Lumos?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development