PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 06:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc hero
Carrier: sprint

whatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regularwhatsleft4her is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to whatsleft4her
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090627 (21820.5.0.40) [UC]

fully restart without freezing up at all.
Old 06-27-2009, 06:16 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsleft4her View Post
fully restart without freezing up at all.
Hmm... I had a problem similar to that on the last build of J8 but I have yet to experience it on this new one. A hard reset fixed it on the last build.

dwizzy130

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-27-2009, 07:34 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

this rom is pretty kick@ss, but how do i change the start menu to the old style?

Old 06-27-2009, 07:35 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

piedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuffpiedra92 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro75 View Post
Can't call a contact from the favorite tab in tflo3d. The phone option doesn't work.
Run this cab it fixed it for me.
Attached Files
File Type: cab Juicy8 People Tab Fix.cab (92.7 KB, 43 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-27-2009, 07:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO 4G

rawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuffrawdikrik knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to rawdikrik

For the dude that is haveing reset issues, u might want to reflash and then remember to hard reset as soon as it finishes restarting after customizations.

I have found a bug id like people to confirm...

The lockscreen, pretty much doesnt lock. If you activate it and then put the phone to sleep, when you bring it back it justgoes to TF3D2 and u can navigate and open stuff and everything. Kinda stinks.

I love: Swype, Pandora, AmonRa Recovery and Touiteur.
I hate: Swype (haha), 4G dropping constantly, screen protectors and losing signal in the DC subways
Old 06-27-2009, 07:45 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Ooooooohhh I found the other SIPs. Now to only make the menu stick somehow and get the options back...
Old 06-27-2009, 08:03 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090618 (21815.5.0.50) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
This is all based on personal preference. I've used mightymike's rom and was not impressed. I just don't see a point of your posting in this thread at all. If it doesn't pertain to this rom then why post in here?

On the other hand, I'm downloading the current release right now. Wonder how it compares to 4.7. That rom was lightning fast
Yes you are right, this is all based on personal preference. When I tried Juicy 7, I hated it (my preference). I have been with Mighty ROM since then, because they are the most stable ROM yet, in my opinion. I came here because I wanted to try Juicy 8, but started reading all the complaints about bugs, and thought why would I go back to Juicy? Not here to bash, in fact I don't think I actually bashed at all, I simply said "after reading these posts, I'll stay where I am at". If you don't like what I said, don't read my posts, or stop crying about it.

The new Juicy 8 is still probably going to get a try from me, who knows, maybe I'll love it this time. I am a professional business owner, and I rely heavily on my TP to get me business, and get stuff done. So if Juicy 8 rocks, then I'll stick, if it doesnt, I'll come back and let you know. peace-br

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!

Last edited by heydjbobby74; 06-27-2009 at 08:07 PM.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

i have a question for you Juicy users. I admit i pretty much use Might Roms's, but i did want to give this latest build a run.

what ive never understood on these roms, is there never seems to be a way the memory is recaptured. I boot with mid 40's memory percentage used, and it keep growing, growing during the day. Especially with Opera, when watching the memory its like the program is never closed even though it is. Now im up to 69% memory used and its grown by 20mb.

i guess this is standard, but im used to when a progrm is closed, that memory being released. What are your thoughts? Good rom overall though.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 06-27-2009, 08:37 PM
Very Important Person
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIPruskiyab is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Hey Juicy, once again I have tried your ROM, and once again, I have gone back to a STABLE ROM. The new Revolution by Silence Mighty is the FASTEST ROM YET! Stop floating yourself up there man, just build a better ROM next time.
1. You are in here comparing apples to oranges
The "revolution rom" is using 6.1 and for the most part, packages designed for the touch pro while juicy is using ported drivers and software that is for the most part unavailable. It takes alot of trial and error to get things working right. So if you want a mediocre rom from the past, stick with the "revolution" if you want new things and understand that ports aren't perfect then it doesn't get much closer to that than Juicy's roms.

2. At 7:03 you posted that you will probably try the rom, and 7:09 you already said you don't like it. That was a mighty fast flash and test time. Not sure what kind of instability you can notice within 6 minutes of use.

Just out of curiousity, how is this rom unstable?

You need to take your head out of your ***
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-27-2009, 08:41 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

this rom seems pretty stable to me, been running it all night and day, and im a very picky rom chooser, if i dont like it in the first 5 min i switch, i havent tried the silence mighty rom cuz it doesnt have rhodium, i dont like old school tf3d

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development