View Single Post
Old 06-27-2009, 08:03 PM
heydjbobby74
Almost a VIP

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Re: [ ROM ] [ KITCHEN ] JUICY 8 - Build 090618 (21815.5.0.50) [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruskiyab View Post
This is all based on personal preference. I've used mightymike's rom and was not impressed. I just don't see a point of your posting in this thread at all. If it doesn't pertain to this rom then why post in here?

On the other hand, I'm downloading the current release right now. Wonder how it compares to 4.7. That rom was lightning fast
Yes you are right, this is all based on personal preference. When I tried Juicy 7, I hated it (my preference). I have been with Mighty ROM since then, because they are the most stable ROM yet, in my opinion. I came here because I wanted to try Juicy 8, but started reading all the complaints about bugs, and thought why would I go back to Juicy? Not here to bash, in fact I don't think I actually bashed at all, I simply said "after reading these posts, I'll stay where I am at". If you don't like what I said, don't read my posts, or stop crying about it.

The new Juicy 8 is still probably going to get a try from me, who knows, maybe I'll love it this time. I am a professional business owner, and I rely heavily on my TP to get me business, and get stuff done. So if Juicy 8 rocks, then I'll stick, if it doesnt, I'll come back and let you know. peace-br

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!

Last edited by heydjbobby74; 06-27-2009 at 08:07 PM.