PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 09:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!
Carrier: Sprint

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingzfan View Post
What version are you using? Im using the latest on slingboxes site...1.6.0.111
I was using that version but theres a new leaked versoon on this website,look in the general HTC Touch Pro forum,its in the title,im at work now but if u cant find it let me know ill find it and post the link for u.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:01 PM
Lurker

femdog87 is a n00b

Exscuse me for my first post, but when I click the a phone number in an sms conversation, and select 'make call' it highlights the selection yet doesn't make the call. Send SMS and Save to Contacts both work, just not the 'Make Call' function...is There a registry edit I can make for this? I'm sure its a problem I need to relay to the Rhodium forum, but I thought I'd might ask here anyways. Thank you for any help.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:14 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by femdog87 View Post
Exscuse me for my first post, but when I click the a phone number in an sms conversation, and select 'make call' it highlights the selection yet doesn't make the call. Send SMS and Save to Contacts both work, just not the 'Make Call' function...is There a registry edit I can make for this? I'm sure its a problem I need to relay to the Rhodium forum, but I thought I'd might ask here anyways. Thank you for any help.
You need the Rhodium dialer, its currently being ported to VGA over at xda.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

lallen3 is becoming a great contributor

man this thread is getting long..
Old 04-02-2009, 10:23 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuccia View Post
You need the Rhodium dialer, its currently being ported to VGA over at xda.
i can dial from the details tab of sms... so im not so sure its from the dialer. i havent changed anything with the dialer from the default. just tried multiple numbers to be sure, so i wasnt sticking my foot in my mouth
Old 04-02-2009, 10:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
i can dial from the details tab of sms... so im not so sure its from the dialer. i havent changed anything with the dialer from the default. just tried multiple numbers to be sure, so i wasnt sticking my foot in my mouth
Quote from dharvey regarding Rhodium dialer and manila2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
I know I'm not alone when I say that I would LOVE to have the Topaz Phone Canvas on my Fuze.

All you Touch Pro and Diamond guys out there are probably dieing for the same thing.

Notice -- I'm not just asking for this to be ported because it's cool. I have ulterior motives. This canvas has become somewhat of a requirement for the XBMod Rhodium Manila as the manila is no longer compatible with the standard phcanhtc.dll.

All help from ALL developers will be greatly appreciated.
Old 04-02-2009, 10:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuccia View Post
Quote from dharvey regarding Rhodium dialer and manila2.
im aware. but when i tap on a message in the sms tab, then slide to details, then tap the number... it dials, home and work and cell.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jerrygon is keeping up the good workjerrygon is keeping up the good work

Ok please help me. I have a question about radio. What is it? Do I need to flash a new radio if I am using Juicy 6? What are the benefits of a new radio? Where can I find one for my Sprint TP?

J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
just got my new TP.. i unlocked it and flashed a new radio... not going to flash a ROM till the new update comes out....

no rush.. looking forward to it...

BTW voice command works on this TP, hasnt in the other 2 i have had.... lol got a text and it reads it..... me likes
Old 04-02-2009, 11:17 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygon View Post
Ok please help me. I have a question about radio. What is it? Do I need to flash a new radio if I am using Juicy 6? What are the benefits of a new radio? Where can I find one for my Sprint TP?

J

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46616

go there

you should change the radio if you havent, better signal and batt life. you flash it just like a ROM but all it does it change the radio the phone uses to pick up the signal..

the 2 fav ones are the lasted sprint and the telus radio. i suggest you try both and see which one works best for you.. .

you dont need to flash a radio but it helps IMO... right now im running stock everything( on the new TP i got today) but i flashed the lasted sprint radio since i know it works best for me.

i will flash a ROM later... ( temping to do so now but im doing my best to hold)

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: PPC-6800

JRider is just getting started

Ok, I decided to move back to Juicy 4.7 for now. But I miss the black wallpaper of 6. Does anyone know where I can find a cab that will put that wallpaper on all tabs for TF3D? Or at least where I can find the wallpaper?

Also, does anyone know of a cab that includes all the sounds (alerts, ringtones, etc.) that were bundled with 6?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development