PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2009, 08:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to vernonlbrown
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090406H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matchstick View Post
I'm sorry if this issue has been brought up already, but there are 150+ pages here and some of the responses aren't even about Juicy 6. But whenever I click on a text message, to reply to it, TF3D restarts. Anyone know why?
I would suggest that you save all your downloads of.cabs so when you need to reflash or your phone hard resets itself you won't be asking where to get all the .cabs from. I would save ones you probably won't use but you will have them in case you do decide to use them or decide to start cooking up your own ROM's. Just a suggestion!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:06 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Hi, just a couple questions...

1) How much storage space is left after flash with your ROM?

2) I know this is TP2 ROM but will it work on a Diamond?

Sorry if these have been answered but 150+ pages is hard to squeeze in at 8am.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:25 AM
Lurker

dinodrew is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidi3ladz View Post
Anyone just have the phone randomly hardreset with this build?
yep, hit mine last night. after the screen died my TP vibrated until I hit the reset button. I was using Opera, which seems very unstable in this build.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:27 AM
Lurker

dinodrew is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by vernonlbrown View Post
I would suggest that you save all your downloads of.cabs so when you need to reflash or your phone hard resets itself you won't be asking where to get all the .cabs from. I would save ones you probably won't use but you will have them in case you do decide to use them or decide to start cooking up your own ROM's. Just a suggestion!
This is great advice that any flasher should heed right away. It took me a couple flashed to finally make a folder on the internal memory for my .cabs...now flashing isn't such a big deal. You also learn to live with only what you need.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by powe6563 View Post
Hi, just a couple questions...

1) How much storage space is left after flash with your ROM?

2) I know this is TP2 ROM but will it work on a Diamond?

Sorry if these have been answered but 150+ pages is hard to squeeze in at 8am.
You guys keep saying that. THERE IS A SEARCH THIS THREAD OPTION AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN. right next to the pages button. if you type in what your referring to and its in this thread, you'll find it. Put it in quotations and it will find anything similar to what you typed. 150 pages is not an excuse. You could have your answer faster that way, than waiting for someone to read it, find it it themselves and upload it for you again. much faster to search bro.

And by the way, the whole thread forum your in is for the touch pro. So thats a clear dinger, no its not for a diamond. go to the "diamond section"
Old 04-16-2009, 09:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker

vernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regularvernonlbrown is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinodrew View Post
This is great advice that any flasher should heed right away. It took me a couple flashed to finally make a folder on the internal memory for my .cabs...now flashing isn't such a big deal. You also learn to live with only what you need.
Yeah I learned this the hard way when I started flashing. I started bookmarking all the pages I downloaded the .cabs from, and which you could guess got to be to much until I just made a folder for them.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:55 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
You guys keep saying that. THERE IS A SEARCH THIS THREAD OPTION AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN. right next to the pages button. if you type in what your referring to and its in this thread, you'll find it. Put it in quotations and it will find anything similar to what you typed. 150 pages is not an excuse. You could have your answer faster that way, than waiting for someone to read it, find it it themselves and upload it for you again. much faster to search bro.

And by the way, the whole thread forum your in is for the touch pro. So thats a clear dinger, no its not for a diamond. go to the "diamond section"
+1, I agree with ya! You gotta hit that "search thread button."
Old 04-16-2009, 10:12 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: us cellular

jnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuffjnuts5423 knows their stuff

Is ther any way to turn the sound off on the keyboard.I think it gets to be a nuicance. tick, tick, tick
Old 04-16-2009, 10:15 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero & Touch Diamond
Carrier: Cellular South

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

Ouch! I know that this is the TP forum. I also know that most things are interchangible between the Diamond and Touch Pro. I'm new to ROM flashing so I didnt know if it was possible or not. I didnt think searching the thread for the first question would work since this thread's been going for several versions of the ROM.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:15 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Is ther any way to turn the sound off on the keyboard.I think it gets to be a nuicance. tick, tick, tick
Yeah Setings-Input-Options. Uncheck the typing sound
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development