View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 10:15 AM
PMDColeslaw
Halfway to VIP Status

PMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPMDColeslaw is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090406H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jnuts5423 View Post
You guys keep saying that. THERE IS A SEARCH THIS THREAD OPTION AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN. right next to the pages button. if you type in what your referring to and its in this thread, you'll find it. Put it in quotations and it will find anything similar to what you typed. 150 pages is not an excuse. You could have your answer faster that way, than waiting for someone to read it, find it it themselves and upload it for you again. much faster to search bro.

And by the way, the whole thread forum your in is for the touch pro. So thats a clear dinger, no its not for a diamond. go to the "diamond section"
Ouch! I know that this is the TP forum. I also know that most things are interchangible between the Diamond and Touch Pro. I'm new to ROM flashing so I didnt know if it was possible or not. I didnt think searching the thread for the first question would work since this thread's been going for several versions of the ROM.