View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 10:39 PM
scuccia
Regular 'Geeker

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate.spangler View Post
i can dial from the details tab of sms... so im not so sure its from the dialer. i havent changed anything with the dialer from the default. just tried multiple numbers to be sure, so i wasnt sticking my foot in my mouth
Quote from dharvey regarding Rhodium dialer and manila2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dharvey4651 View Post
I know I'm not alone when I say that I would LOVE to have the Topaz Phone Canvas on my Fuze.

All you Touch Pro and Diamond guys out there are probably dieing for the same thing.

Notice -- I'm not just asking for this to be ported because it's cool. I have ulterior motives. This canvas has become somewhat of a requirement for the XBMod Rhodium Manila as the manila is no longer compatible with the standard phcanhtc.dll.

All help from ALL developers will be greatly appreciated.