View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 11:17 PM
Mayonesa
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygon View Post
Ok please help me. I have a question about radio. What is it? Do I need to flash a new radio if I am using Juicy 6? What are the benefits of a new radio? Where can I find one for my Sprint TP?

J

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=46616

go there

you should change the radio if you havent, better signal and batt life. you flash it just like a ROM but all it does it change the radio the phone uses to pick up the signal..

the 2 fav ones are the lasted sprint and the telus radio. i suggest you try both and see which one works best for you.. .

you dont need to flash a radio but it helps IMO... right now im running stock everything( on the new TP i got today) but i flashed the lasted sprint radio since i know it works best for me.

i will flash a ROM later... ( temping to do so now but im doing my best to hold)

This post has been thanked 1 times.