PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 07:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

oldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *21 Feb* UPD 15: SSK 1.5M *8* OS Kitchen inc WM6.5 Build 21159 and OS 21015 ROM -

Quote:
Originally Posted by impudent1 View Post
you got a freezer full of margarita mix don't you?
Do you think I'm going to waste that "liquid gold" on a phone test????

Bob
Old 02-23-2009, 07:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: vzw

impudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuff
Re: *21 Feb* UPD 15: SSK 1.5M *8* OS Kitchen inc WM6.5 Build 21159 and OS 21015 ROM -

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Do you think I'm going to waste that "liquid gold" on a phone test????

Bob
nope, just slide it over a bit, and toss the phone in the freezer for an hour. Be sure to let me know how it works out!

Device:XV6850 - Verizon Touch Pro
Radio: 1.03.03v
SPL: .35-comonex
5/2/09 SSK 2.0 20776

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-23-2009, 07:56 PM
Almost a VIP

oldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: *21 Feb* UPD 15: SSK 1.5M *8* OS Kitchen incl WM6.5 Build 21159 and OS 21015 ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamokazi View Post
He just released 1.50 today. Looks like some nice enhancements:

http://s2u2.ac-s2.com/
Saw this after I posted...just trying to catch up
Old 02-23-2009, 08:05 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

kyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on repkyle4269 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: *21 Feb* UPD 15: SSK 1.5M *8* OS Kitchen incl WM6.5 Build 21159 and OS 21015 ROM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamokazi View Post
He just released 1.50 today. Looks like some nice enhancements:

http://s2u2.ac-s2.com/
Thanks I didnt even see this till now!
Old 02-23-2009, 09:13 PM
Almost a VIP

I found a new app listed listed under SETTINGS/Menu called SIMTKUI.

I can't find it anywhere else...Not in the SSK folder, not as a Today Plug-In,
Not in Programs....Can anyone tell me what this item is? Clicking on it doesn't seem to do anything or activate anything...Any ideas?
Old 02-23-2009, 09:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: VZW HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

thefiverivers is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
I found a new app listed listed under SETTINGS/Menu called SIMTKUI.

I can't find it anywhere else...Not in the SSK folder, not as a Today Plug-In,
Not in Programs....Can anyone tell me what this item is? Clicking on it doesn't seem to do anything or activate anything...Any ideas?
You know i saw that too, and i figured it had to do with a sim card (the icon is a sim card). maybe something carried over from the gsm rom? thats my best guess! sorry i couldnt help more!
Old 02-23-2009, 10:53 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: vzw

impudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuffimpudent1 knows their stuff

Scott,

I started chasing the VPN problem again, and found that this thread got reduced in size, eliminating where we left off. I narrowed the problem down to 128 bit encryption on PPTP traffic. If I disabled encryption on my firewall I could use VPN. Is there a fix for this?
Old 02-23-2009, 11:12 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by impudent1 View Post
Scott,

I started chasing the VPN problem again, and found that this thread got reduced in size, eliminating where we left off. I narrowed the problem down to 128 bit encryption on PPTP traffic. If I disabled encryption on my firewall I could use VPN. Is there a fix for this?
I know....have you discovered if ny old post #1206 was one of the ones deleted?

Bob
Old 02-23-2009, 11:15 PM
Father of the Treo Pro
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2/Treo Pro
Carrier: SPRINT

CFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the communityCFay is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefiverivers View Post
You know i saw that too, and i figured it had to do with a sim card (the icon is a sim card). maybe something carried over from the gsm rom? thats my best guess! sorry i couldnt help more!
Its for a sim card, GSM only lol it just wasnt deleted from the SYS folder...

CFay TP2 Port ROM! Check it out!
Changed my name from fayfay392 to CFay!
Old 02-23-2009, 11:27 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)

WTF Happaned? Looks like we lost the first 100 pages? In a way thats kinda good. This thread was loosing control.

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development