PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2009, 01:36 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

oldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *20 Feb* UPD 14: See OP! - SSK 1.5M *7* OS Kitchen incl WM6.5 Build 21159 Beta RO

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbachandouris View Post
OK

I am using 20954 and I am getting random pauses and I can't figure the GPS out. Followed the unlock GPS thread. Its tooo late and I am tooo tired...
Do you want to continue, or attack the problem tomorrow/
Old 02-21-2009, 01:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: VZW

jbachandouris is just getting started
Re: *20 Feb* UPD 14: See OP! - SSK 1.5M *7* OS Kitchen incl WM6.5 Build 21159 Beta RO

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
Do you want to continue, or attack the problem tomorrow/
tomorrow. I have to work out of town and have a lot of driving ahead of me. I may have to buy a dedicated GPS so I don't get lost!
Old 02-21-2009, 01:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch Pro 2

oldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on repoldman is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbachandouris View Post
tomorrow. I have to work out of town and have a lot of driving ahead of me. I may have to buy a dedicated GPS so I don't get lost!
OK, good luck
Old 02-21-2009, 01:43 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Socal_Touch is a n00b
Re: *20 Feb* UPD 12: Rev C UP! - SSK 1.5M *7* OS Kitchen incl WM6.5 Build 21159 Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal_Touch View Post
How do I reflash my VZW? I applied the Rev C and now my phone is stuck at "Please wait, phone is starting up"
I reflashed to 20931 after and works like a charm. Thanks

Old 02-21-2009, 01:56 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

scrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation levelscrosler can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Re: *20 Feb* UPD 12: Rev C UP! - SSK 1.5M *7* OS Kitchen incl WM6.5 Build 21159 Beta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socal_Touch View Post
I reflashed to 20931 after and works like a charm. Thanks
Yeah we discoverd that the Rev C Ktichen was somehow corrupted ;c(

Thanks for offering up the info to help us figure it out. Run Rev B Kitchen with Rev C SYS files and all builds are fine again! Gonna rebuild this weekend. Wierd stuff man!

Donations always accepted but never expected!
Old 02-21-2009, 01:58 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I will be your guinea pig for the Sprint stuff.
Old 02-21-2009, 02:43 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

bast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbast525 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Wow after using each for a day or two I am having a REALLY hard time now deciding between 20931 and 20954. I can finally ditch 21109 as 20954 has all the same positives as 21109.

as I mentioned earlier, 20954 is rediculously fast in some areas, seemed really nice overall, but I was getting random "pauses" when tapping the touch screen a lot. 20931 is also fast, faster in some ways, not as fast in others, but doesnt seem to suffer from the random pausing nearly as much (though it does still happen occasionally).

both builds have been stable (but have locked up on me at least once, usually when using Opera).... I cant decide which to stick with!

SCOTT! which do you prefer?? 931 or 954?
Old 02-21-2009, 04:10 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC TP2... Da Bomb!
Carrier: VZW... Can U @&^&!# Hear Me Now!

DigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on repDigitalAttic is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to DigitalAttic Send a message via MSN to DigitalAttic Send a message via Skype™ to DigitalAttic
Talking Re: *20 Feb* UPD 14: See OP! - SSK 1.5M *7* OS Kitchen incl WM6.5 Build 21159 Beta RO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bast525 View Post
Wow after using each for a day or two I am having a REALLY hard time now deciding between 20931 and 20954. I can finally ditch 21109 as 20954 has all the same positives as 21109.

as I mentioned earlier, 20954 is rediculously fast in some areas, seemed really nice overall, but I was getting random "pauses" when tapping the touch screen a lot. 20931 is also fast, faster in some ways, not as fast in others, but doesnt seem to suffer from the random pausing nearly as much (though it does still happen occasionally).

both builds have been stable (but have locked up on me at least once, usually when using Opera).... I cant decide which to stick with!

SCOTT! which do you prefer?? 931 or 954?
Bast,

I've had the same debate and can't decide either! Next up would be a battery drain test, but that Bob's area of expertise...

Bob, care to run some battery drainage tests on these builds?

Other than that, I would be curious to see how SPB MS3 performs on these when it's released next month. That and the power drain would do it for me.

In the mean time, I continue my quest to master SASHIMI/Makisu-- S&M, as I fondly refer to them-- and then I will be set. Once this is done, I will be able to load test these builds, as I install 50+ apps after flash: I like lean/clean but functional ROMs, and these builds with the kitchen provide just that.

About the only other area I would like to see refined- if possible- is the "sounds." I know WM and some of the OEM packs use certain sounds by default, but I like to keep my sounds (Alerts, Alarms, Rings) in a structured folder hierarchy under Windows, as I dislike files just dumped into the Win folder. I'm not sure if removing some of the larger WAV files would create a smaller ROM image, but any memory saved for the VZW TGimP helps. The problem I run into is that most of the SYS/OEM sounds are ROM after flash, so I can't move them, and I don't know how to modify the default path locations in the kitchen, or whether I will "break" anything by doing so.

Overall, Scott's ROMs and Kitchen Rock Star, and I enjoy this forum and thread immensely!

EoDiatribe

Last edited by DigitalAttic; 02-21-2009 at 04:20 AM.
Old 02-21-2009, 04:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: I-phone 4S 32Gb
Carrier: Sprint

djpaul is just getting started

HELP. HELP
After sucsessfull upgrade with 20965 rom, phone rebooted and won't go past TouchPro Screen.

Is is done? Is there hope?
Old 02-21-2009, 09:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Rezound

phattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIPphattooth is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by djpaul View Post
HELP. HELP
After sucsessfull upgrade with 20965 rom, phone rebooted and won't go past TouchPro Screen.

Is is done? Is there hope?

You're fine... don't panic!

Read back a few pages, you will see why you are getting this behavior.

You just need to re-flash an earlier ROM.
Go HERE, and try either one of these:
CE OS 20931 - Built SSK 1.5M Rev A
CE OS 20764 - Built SSK 1.5M - R4R Bonus ROM
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development