PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 09:56 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Mike, is there a mirror for 4.16?
Old 04-21-2009, 09:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jboot View Post
anybody having sound issues?? i don't get any sounds when i get an email or text
Have you switched back and forth from TF3D to titanium ? I found when I switched back to Titanium the notification sounds stopped. A simple soft reboot corrects it.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 04-21-2009, 09:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapgal View Post
Does anyone has a solution for this problem on the Phone dialer problem? From the dialer, I just scroll down and it got all jam up..

Buddy,

I know this thread moves fast but this has been discussed a ton of times. Its a bug with the HTC dialer and WM6.5. You can disable the dialer with Advanced Config if it bothers you.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Devilstrider is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sim-X View Post
I don't know if anyone else noticed this - but when you have a text conversation open and a new message comes in, the message is in bold meaning it's new and the ring lights on the phone. When you send a reply, the incoming message still stays in bold and the light still blinks. The old build would mark it read after sending a reply. If you press ok in the upper right hand corner then it will stop.
Noticed that to.
Lurker
Pocket PC: SPRINT HTC TOUCH
Carrier: US CELLULAR

jjohn12999 is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to jjohn12999

im trying to reflash again but the process is stopping at the rainbow security unlocked screen then i get a error with the rom update utility! somebody please helpppppp
Regular 'Geeker

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
RECAPING 1.4

Hitting a brick wall? Ticked?

Well then read this post!

I figured I'd help out a bit and post this a few times today. If anyone thinks I shouldn't post a few times tonight to help out, let me know. If this helps ya, let me know so I can continue!

--Voice Command is not in this Edition, but there is a cab.

--S2u2 doesn't play well currently with winmo 6.5 (plz tell me if someone fixes this)

--To turn on TF3D goto "Start > Settings > Today > itmes >" as the Mighty King says

--MMike comment on the dialer contacts messing up. "The dialer contacts getting scrambled is windows mobile 6.5 not playing nice with the htc dialer."

--6.5 is different. take a little time and mess with it a little.

--Getting weather on your today menu! From Wasney's post and works!
"Weather slide from here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481379

--Louder ringer fix according to the gospel of Mixxy
"search for "ppcgeeks audiopara" in google...and experiment"

--Devilstrider discovered just before I did, if you have the weather and the fav contacts today plugins within this post, it both won't work.

--To get slide to answer to work make sure the "Protect Incoming Calls" box is checked. It is located right above "Slide To Answer." Journeyman73 noted.

--The keyboard lag doesn't seem to have a resolution at the moment. Hold up, I'm sure there's someone bound to save us, perhaps Mighty himself?

--Make sure you hard reset after you flash, somehow in the past it resolves some bugs.

I believe you need to specify the instructions for Slide to answer is strictly for Pocket shield... Not stock wm6.5

Also a quick fix for the number one glitch of the dialer.... You can suggest to scroll up only, that wont affect the numbers. Or installing the stock dialer for now....

Quote:
Does anyone has a solution for this problem on the Phone dialer problem? From the dialer, I just scroll down and it got all jam up..
Again #1 issue or concern.
1st suggestion, read more, type less, for now.

You have to always scroll up, not down to view recent contacts. Or install wm6.5 dialer stock. This is a smaller dialer, which Mike does not like.. But you can change it, like I did, cause that issue was killing me....
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
I'm not one to complain that much, but I've been posting a recap post all day long over and over again. It's only one or two pages back at most and it's in bright yellow. It answers your question.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2
Old 04-21-2009, 10:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Anyone notice a funky square outline in the center of the screen where the wait cursor appears when initially pressing the center button to start recording with the video camera?
Old 04-21-2009, 10:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Devilstrider is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
You need to read dude. This has been talked about a few times in the last 10 pages.
Old 04-21-2009, 10:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
I believe you need to specify the instructions for Slide to answer is strictly for Pocket shield... Not stock wm6.5

Also a quick fix for the number one glitch of the dialer.... You can suggest to scroll up only, that wont affect the numbers. Or installing the stock dialer for now....
I will definitely do those suggestions, I'll be posting again in about ten minutes
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development