PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2009, 02:11 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 23rd, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771]

This is my first custom ROM, EVER. Good thing I kept checking this thread, I almost flashed the one with the bug .

I've flashed with the latest that was just uploaded and it started up fine.

Good work MightyMike!
Old 03-23-2009, 02:12 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

I just re-downloaded the ROM at 1.4 megs... So I guess the clutter is gone... LOL..

Now for the Diamond release...
Old 03-23-2009, 02:12 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff

10 minutes left of my download
Old 03-23-2009, 02:14 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikronix View Post
so uc has been updated to copy folders around...cool what about overwriting files...will it create the folder if it doesnt exist. What about the spaces in the path thing. is that gone too.
It has always been able to do these things as far as I know.....where have you been...LOL

Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
I just re-downloaded the ROM at 1.4 megs... So I guess the clutter is gone... LOL..

Now for the Diamond release...
LOL I blame on the caching
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

I'm having no issues downloading, just loading it.... it's loading but I can't get past the initial bootup screen. Not sure what's going on. Have redownloaed and reflashed a couple times now.

first time this has ever happened.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:15 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Hey Steve,

We were going to use ur server for the release... But i could only get around 50kb/sec upload

and since i ran into this hitch i needed to upload as fast as possible.

Sorry hehe
Old 03-23-2009, 02:15 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

scarface7174 is just getting started

Ok, am I right in saying that there's no way you can tether and download from lilrico's server? I'm stuck with 4.14 until the comcast tech comes weds to find out why my internet isn't working. Two damn weeks to get a tech down here! Hopefully there's an alternate server like steve's up soon, or i can just "borrow" somebody's internet.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-23-2009, 02:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint PCS

04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep04orgzx6r is halfway to VIP status based on rep

PS Check out the UC WIKI
Old 03-23-2009, 02:16 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint EVO
Carrier: EPRP 500

stevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on repstevedusa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Hey Steve,

We were going to use ur server for the release... But i could only get around 50kb/sec upload

and since i ran into this hitch i needed to upload as fast as possible.

Sorry hehe
Hey Mike it's ALL cool! Really I am actually thrilled that it was even considered to use my server for release but if the master copy cannot be uploaded to the server fast, then by any means seek others in this case thanks Rico lol.

I will have to check with the server and my ISP, I've got a LOT of complains about Canadian IPs access being slow to it...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development