PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2009, 09:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewdoc21 View Post
this is all fine and good and i appreciate the response, but please excuse my ignorance. does this mean that i must use a password?
No you don't have to. I do because at work people like picking up my hpone and play with it while I'm doing something hehe. But no you don't have to use a password.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 04-21-2009, 09:42 PM
N00b

kenestra1 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by techboss View Post
+1 same issue. Researching now.

Fix from XDA-Developers (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=163)

"There's a mortscript shortcut in \windows\startup, just delete it. I have it set up so that on first run of weather setup that the link is deleted, but if you had a previous install then the reg value for first run may not have been reset to remove it."

I moved the \windows\startup\autodataconfig file out to a different directory and soft reset. The message no longer appears at boot and Titanium Weather still seems to operate properly.
What directory did you move this autodataconfig file to? Any help would be apreciated. Thanks
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex42590 View Post
what if i do not want to have a password i simply wish to slide to unlock, and for it to come up auto, is this not possible?
Password is neccesary, But there are other app that you dont need a password to unlock your phone. Pocket shield gives you that option.

I like the stock wm lock, even with the pasword. Its the only one, again I say. Only slide to answer feature without the flickering. NONE. And extremely responsive.

Thats why I guess I dont mind the password. Cause there isnt another app or cab that works as good as the stock wm 6.5 lock...

http://pocketshield.netserver01.com/download.aspx
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Rhodium/Leo
Carrier: Sprint/TMOUS

sumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on repsumo911 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Addiction View Post
It's MR5 now and the bottom one worked this morning.
MR5 is nice. Still, I'd like to download a copy of MR 4.16. The link's not working for me though.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 MR OF

andrewdoc21 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
No you don't have to. I do because at work people like picking up my hpone and play with it while I'm doing something hehe. But no you don't have to use a password.
sorry if im annoying and stupid, but how do you make it work automatically without a password?
N00b

calh22a is a n00b

Is it normal for the end call button to stay continuosly lit while the center pad and talk button flash when you're receiving calls/sms etc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilstrider View Post
OK you can't have the favorite people tab and TI weather tab on at the same time. So i'll just drop the weather.
I was having that same issue where only one of the tabs would appear (either fave people or titanium weather) What I had to do was reinstall all of them. I installed titanium weather first (grab it from here http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481379 I tried a bunch of different ones and this was the only one that got it working for me with ATcontacts) Then I just installed the atcontacts. After a few softresets, both tabs still appear. Hope this helps!

Running this rom with SPB mobile shell 3 and it runs smooth!
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

Blitzed26 is keeping up the good workBlitzed26 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
How do you do it w/o a password. It won't let you close w/o one?
Old 04-21-2009, 09:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Is it possible to change the text on a Chome panel ? I tried the chomeconfigurator but honestly don't see the option. I have the AT contacts panel installed and want to change it from Fave People to Contacts.

Thank you in advance. I looked on the other link and didn't see anything about how to do it.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blitzed26 View Post
How do you do it w/o a password. It won't let you close w/o one?
Man, your right. I apologize. I remember previously I didn't have to use a password but your right it won't allow you to close it without one.

Sorry for the misinformation. Wasn't on purpose.
Old 04-21-2009, 09:47 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: htc evo3D

Sim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuffSim-X knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Sim-X Send a message via Yahoo to Sim-X

I don't know if anyone else noticed this - but when you have a text conversation open and a new message comes in, the message is in bold meaning it's new and the ring lights on the phone. When you send a reply, the incoming message still stays in bold and the light still blinks. The old build would mark it read after sending a reply. If you press ok in the upper right hand corner then it will stop.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development