View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 09:58 PM
lordshadowz
Regular 'Geeker

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheapgal View Post
Does anyone has a solution for this problem on the Phone dialer problem? From the dialer, I just scroll down and it got all jam up..

Buddy,

I know this thread moves fast but this has been discussed a ton of times. Its a bug with the HTC dialer and WM6.5. You can disable the dialer with Advanced Config if it bothers you.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09