PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 06:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP
Carrier: Sprint

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
Mike, did you revert to the older pop-up menus, or did you stay with the ones in 4.15?

thanks man
Jason
Mike, please change back to the older popup menus. I tried to get used to these new full screen menus, but they're just horrible.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS

gravitron is a n00b
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
Mike, please change back to the older popup menus. I tried to get used to these new full screen menus, but they're just horrible.
+1 on that!!
Old 03-25-2009, 07:05 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

It's not happening guys... Sorry, please stop posting about that.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

THunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTHunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTHunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I like the new menus!!

Flashing to 4.16 now, thanks a lot and enjoy your time off!
Old 03-25-2009, 07:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

mr.k is keeping up the good workmr.k is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
It's not happening guys... Sorry, please stop posting about that.
+1 thank you
Old 03-25-2009, 07:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ESsprint is just getting started

ok, I posted this prob earlier, but still havent solved it. ANY SUGGESTIONS would be greatly appreciated.
I love this ROM, it is my first ever non stock one, but I dont think Ill be trying anything else for awhile.

I keep running into this problem though. I installed the stock rom and it was solved, but as soon as I reloaded MightyROM it was broken again. I took a screenshot to show ya.

All three of these contacts have numbers for Home, Work and Mobile programmed into them, as you can see they are missing a part of the display. I can live with it like this, but I would prefer trying to fix it just because it makes my contact list look a bit weird.

What do you all make of that? I am really really at a serious loss as of what to do.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:17 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Try this... Easy fix.

Start > Settings > System > Screen > Text Size Tab...

Lower the text size slider.

That'll fix it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESsprint View Post
ok, I posted this prob earlier, but still havent solved it. ANY SUGGESTIONS would be greatly appreciated.
I love this ROM, it is my first ever non stock one, but I dont think Ill be trying anything else for awhile.

I keep running into this problem though. I installed the stock rom and it was solved, but as soon as I reloaded MightyROM it was broken again. I took a screenshot to show ya.

All three of these contacts have numbers for Home, Work and Mobile programmed into them, as you can see they are missing a part of the display. I can live with it like this, but I would prefer trying to fix it just because it makes my contact list look a bit weird.

What do you all make of that? I am really really at a serious loss as of what to do.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESsprint View Post

Yeah, I get that too.
The only way I know of resolving it is by reducing the text size.

Start -> Settings -> System ->Screen -> Text Size --> bring slider over to the middle, in between smallest and largest
Hit OK
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

xdanimalx is just getting started

Thank you for the volume fix!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-25-2009, 07:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

ESsprint is just getting started

LOL, wow , that was too easy. Thanks guys, I only had to lower the text size one notch.
Hehe, cant believe I was reflashing, trying hard rests and everything just to fix that.

Time to flash to 4.16 now =P

Last edited by ESsprint; 03-25-2009 at 07:26 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development