PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 07:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

ajskhan is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

So would you consider better than the normal XDA release?
Old 03-24-2009, 07:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Talking Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Mike-

Saw these and thought maybe you could use some new splash screens!

Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Old 03-24-2009, 07:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Former: Treo 650, Sprint Touch, Sprint Mogul. Current: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

frostrambler is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to frostrambler
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Is there a way to add a PUSH page in the internet tab, or is this disabled?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:47 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2/treo pro/mogul

miketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajskhan View Post
So would you consider better than the normal XDA release?

much much better, the normal xda release was not usuable,
Old 03-24-2009, 07:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2/treo pro/mogul

miketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good workmiketab is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by parkjam View Post
Mike-

Saw these and thought maybe you could use some new splash screens!

Is that Alan thicke?

Last edited by miketab; 03-24-2009 at 07:54 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by miketab View Post
Is that Alan thicke?
Yes it is. He seems to be suffering from some "Growing Pains" in terms of computing
Old 03-24-2009, 07:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero

SyXbiT is a n00b

anyone else notice lag when loading the new big finger friendly menu in 4.15?

also, do you think it'll be hard to use manilla2 when there are no devices out using it (in final form) cause that means very few if any updates will come out.

AFAICS, manilla2 is the same as regular manilla with a stock and calendar tab. am i missing something?
Old 03-24-2009, 08:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyXbiT View Post
anyone else notice lag when loading the new big finger friendly menu in 4.15?

also, do you think it'll be hard to use manilla2 when there are no devices out using it (in final form) cause that means very few if any updates will come out.

AFAICS, manilla2 is the same as regular manilla with a stock and calendar tab. am i missing something?
1)The developer community here and at XDA does far more to update HTC's software than they ever do. It will get continually better via tweaking and tuning by the community

2)Working landscape tflo, integrated contacts, start menu, clocks, alarms, menus. Manilla2 goes a heck of a lot farther getting rid of Windows ugly than the original manilla
Old 03-24-2009, 08:23 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hex View Post
discussed at xda already...

1 hour time problem... no fix... all reported fixes at this point are temporary and the problem rears up again.....
How temporary? I installing the MS patch below and have yet to see the issue again and I have rebooted probably 20 times, if not more.

I installed beta 2 of MightyROM at about 4:30 today and that patch was the first thing I installed.
Attached Files
File Type: cab windowsmobile-kb958729[1].cab (16.4 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-24-2009, 08:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
How temporary? I installing the MS patch below and have yet to see the issue again and I have rebooted probably 20 times, if not more.

I installed beta 2 of MightyROM at about 4:30 today and that patch was the first thing I installed.
It seems that opening up world clock brings the issue back, can you confirm it survives that?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development