View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 08:02 PM
parkjam
Regular 'Geeker

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyXbiT View Post
anyone else notice lag when loading the new big finger friendly menu in 4.15?

also, do you think it'll be hard to use manilla2 when there are no devices out using it (in final form) cause that means very few if any updates will come out.

AFAICS, manilla2 is the same as regular manilla with a stock and calendar tab. am i missing something?
1)The developer community here and at XDA does far more to update HTC's software than they ever do. It will get continually better via tweaking and tuning by the community

2)Working landscape tflo, integrated contacts, start menu, clocks, alarms, menus. Manilla2 goes a heck of a lot farther getting rid of Windows ugly than the original manilla
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead