PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 05:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Former: Treo 650, Sprint Touch, Sprint Mogul. Current: Sprint Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

frostrambler is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to frostrambler
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=5163

Thats only 2 pages back. Please report if it works for you.

Nope, the location sets back to Bogota Lima after a soft-reset usually.

Sometimes it will be fine until you access the Manilla clock (to set an alarm for instance)
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771] *NEW TF3D

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotech View Post
If your in EST go to "settings -> all settings -> system -> clock & alarms" then switch Home to GMT -5 Eastern US .. then save..

This worked for me and didnt change back even after soft resets.. Let me know your findings..
Just dont go back into world clock or you will prob have to redo it all because it seems to reset the system zone back to bogota. I am going to try and disable the clock using progdonothing.exe with ssmapho so I dont accidentally knock it back again.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 /*TF3DBETA v2 ONL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlemieux View Post
If I just up loaded mightyrom 4.15 do I still need to upload "T3DBETA V2 ONLINE"? or is it already included?

Didn't you see where there are 2 versions ?!?!?!? 1st is the Official release with regular TF3D and then you have the T3DBETA which is a very beta version of 4.15 with TF3D 2. They are even separated so theres no confusion.

Please guys.. Read... Search... Read some more.. The info is all here. People take a lot of time out of their lives to post fixes and helps. The least you can do is search for a solution or for your problem and post if you don't find the answer. It takes a few seconds and saves us from having to answer and re-answer common issues!

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09

Last edited by lordshadowz; 03-24-2009 at 05:58 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro

dzentn02 is a n00b

I will try a hard reset and see if it will work then. Yes, I read the post on 4. says the security is unlocked so I would assume it would be ready. like I said, it gets all the way to the progress screen then errors out. If the hard reset fixes then should be all good.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro CDMA

wteviper is a n00b

Mighty Mike, your roms have truly made my touch pro. I love how stable and reliable my phone has become after discovering your excellent product. Great Work!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzentn02 View Post
I will try a hard reset and see if it will work then. Yes, I read the post on 4. says the security is unlocked so I would assume it would be ready. like I said, it gets all the way to the progress screen then errors out. If the hard reset fixes then should be all good.

Yes this happened to me until I did exactly what I said. Rebooting the PC seems to correct the time out or connection errors in most cases.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:03 PM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

it's too bad that forums like this can't implement a wiki post like slickdeals.
i think we should have that plugin in this forum. it would allow users to post in the wiki post which automatically becomes post 2 of any thread. anyone can edit it, therefore it would be easy for those to post fixes and information that is important. this way, no search would be needed and it would make it easier to reference anything without going through hundreds of post

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 03-24-2009, 06:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

phillyboi6829 is keeping up the good workphillyboi6829 is keeping up the good workphillyboi6829 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to phillyboi6829

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlemieux View Post
If I just up loaded mightyrom 4.15 do I still need to upload "T3DBETA V2 ONLINE"? or is it already included?

i thnk that is a hole diff rom all together
Old 03-24-2009, 06:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid / Omnia II
Carrier: The Dark Side

parkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on repparkjam is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by dzentn02 View Post
What is the bootloader version, security unlocked doesn't cut it: It should say

RAPH800
SPL-0.37.CMONEX

In the section of the screen that is red. If it doesn't, then you are not unlocked.
Why donate to one person, when you can support the site that makes it all possible instead

Old 03-24-2009, 06:41 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Did you read the FAQ located on post 4 of this thread ?

Try this. Delete everything. Redownload Mighty Rom. Extract it into the RUU folder. REBOOT your PC. Hotsync your Device and make sure it connects properly. Make sure your device has atleast a 50% charge. Put it in Bootloader mode,

NOW Flash and see what happens.
Don't forget to hard reset after flashing!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development