PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2009, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre
Carrier: Sprint

groovdafied is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

I just want to say thank for those who helped me with my text messaging issue. I've flashed and just restored contacts only, everything is awesome!

Now my next issue is installing the Picture mail. I get a G66: There was an error trying to register your phone. Anyways getting p***** this?

**EDIT**

Nevermind, I soft reset the phone and it's working now >_>

Last edited by groovdafied; 03-20-2009 at 08:20 PM.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:18 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

groovdafied is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotech View Post
FYI.. Looks like the Touchflo3d 2 from the new Touch Pro 2 will be released this coming weekend.. Rumors have it only works on OS Builds 21000+ but I will be doing some testing to see if it can work with MightyRom.. I will make sure to let everyone know my findings.. If it does not work hopefully Mighty can upgrade the OS now that there is is a bunch of versions out there..
HERE HERE!!! I'm totally in LOVE with MightyRom. I cannot believe the performance that this phone is pushing right now vs the Sprint Stock Rom and many other roms that I've tried. This one is my #1. I was a lil bummbed afterwards knowing that it was 20000+ version and I couldn't install some of the new Notification and Soft Menu apps from the Diamond 2 dump.

Keep up the good work Mighty, and will be looking to you soon with your next release with TF3D'2 hopefully snuggled into your build.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

thesfactor is keeping up the good workthesfactor is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I have no idea why it isn't working for me then! Its very frustrating, because as a whole the rom feels solid past this issue. Quite a few pages back someone else confirmed they were having the issue as well

I have hard reset my phone and it happened on both 1.13 and 1.14.... (and yes, it has happened BEFORE I have loaded any other sw)
Sms160 works perfectly well for me...I installed it to my device (not storage card) and soft reset...nothing else.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:30 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuzzle View Post
haha this is true... and i dont even think these people are reading the thread!!! They just post there 'problem' and leave come back in a few hours or a day and see if someone answered. Whereas if they SEARCHED, they'd have the answer in a matter of less then 5-10mins.
I dont think I can read this thread anymore, I just give up! lol
Each post is "hey i have this problem _____ Any ideas?"
and my fav "i searched and searched but cant find the answer" then you do a search yourself and find the answer in like 100 posts! lol

What is even funnier is this has become the unlocking thread and how to flash....I agree it does have to stop somewhere....the same problems are posted daily and it is funny I have not had any of the problems reported...fellas please please search....believe me you will learn a lot more from searching...you run into other things you may have not known via the search.....and for those that state the search in here sucks....a simple Google will get you there also.....we are all here to help but please also try and help yourselves....
Old 03-20-2009, 08:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kinesis is a n00b

can anyone help me find the original wmodem.exe for the touch pro?? ive tried like 4 or 5 different ones. you tap to execute them and they do nothing (like exit() nothing) i need it for use with linux and ICS in general sucks drains too much battery from the phone. i want the original ppp connectivity that my htc titan once had. does it even exist? ive asked everywhere nobody seems to know. maybe there is a way to hack or hex edit it if not?
Old 03-20-2009, 08:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work

I've asked this before, but haven't seen a response. Is there anyway in the new PIE to make it scroll through the links as opposed to scrolling the page? This issue is keeping me from moving to .14 and I'd really like to update!

Any help is appreciated!
Old 03-20-2009, 08:47 PM
ott
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

ott is keeping up the good workott is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Since your "rom is bug-free", I did some digging myself and I think the problem lies in the 160-character limit SMS cab. It seems to work until I install that.

Now that I have found that in between my apparent bog hits and junk sorting, I now bow before the holier than thou mightymike for a possible solution?
I'm gonna go ahead and agree here! I think the 130 character SMS works better than the 160, once i load the 160 cab it slows down and continues to go down hill, hard resets do nothing... mightymike, can you check into this and come up with a fix oh holy one? I see your rom is "bug-free" and would love mine to be this way, i agree with matt that the rom is great and very stable, very nice build, but this keyboard lag is destroying my life lol... hook me up man, thanks for all your help and the time and effort you are putting into these rom's.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kinesis is a n00b

for some reason as of yesterday with the older version of mightyrom my sprint data connection stoppped working mysteriously. sprint tech walked me through a multitude of steps to try to get it working but right now im ****ked without data.. whats wrong with this thing??
Old 03-20-2009, 08:52 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by groovdafied View Post
HERE HERE!!! I'm totally in LOVE with MightyRom. I cannot believe the performance that this phone is pushing right now vs the Sprint Stock Rom and many other roms that I've tried. This one is my #1. I was a lil bummbed afterwards knowing that it was 20000+ version and I couldn't install some of the new Notification and Soft Menu apps from the Diamond 2 dump.

Keep up the good work Mighty, and will be looking to you soon with your next release with TF3D'2 hopefully snuggled into your build.
You can already use the menu enhancements (I know for sure this works because I'm using them) and probably the notifications from the Rhodium on MightyROM, two files just need to be updated in the Windows folder. You will probably need to use Total Commander to overwrite the original ones, but put them in \Windows, install the menu enchancements cab, and soft reset.
Attached Files
File Type: zip AKU_1.6.0_GWES.zip (508.2 KB, 48 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-20-2009, 08:53 PM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
What is even funnier is this has become the unlocking thread and how to flash....I agree it does have to stop somewhere....the same problems are posted daily and it is funny I have not had any of the problems reported...fellas please please search....believe me you will learn a lot more from searching...you run into other things you may have not known via the search.....and for those that state the search in here sucks....a simple Google will get you there also.....we are all here to help but please also try and help yourselves....
Quote:
Originally Posted by kinesis View Post
can anyone help me find the original wmodem.exe for the touch pro?? ive tried like 4 or 5 different ones. you tap to execute them and they do nothing (like exit() nothing) i need it for use with linux and ICS in general sucks drains too much battery from the phone. i want the original ppp connectivity that my htc titan once had. does it even exist? ive asked everywhere nobody seems to know. maybe there is a way to hack or hex edit it if not?

Right after I post above......then this post comes immediately after.....prime example.....what does this have to do with Mighty ROM?????...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development