View Single Post
Old 03-20-2009, 08:30 PM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [March 18th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.14 [20771]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuzzle View Post
haha this is true... and i dont even think these people are reading the thread!!! They just post there 'problem' and leave come back in a few hours or a day and see if someone answered. Whereas if they SEARCHED, they'd have the answer in a matter of less then 5-10mins.
I dont think I can read this thread anymore, I just give up! lol
Each post is "hey i have this problem _____ Any ideas?"
and my fav "i searched and searched but cant find the answer" then you do a search yourself and find the answer in like 100 posts! lol

What is even funnier is this has become the unlocking thread and how to flash....I agree it does have to stop somewhere....the same problems are posted daily and it is funny I have not had any of the problems reported...fellas please please search....believe me you will learn a lot more from searching...you run into other things you may have not known via the search.....and for those that state the search in here sucks....a simple Google will get you there also.....we are all here to help but please also try and help yourselves....