PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2009, 01:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

Maverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on repMaverick77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelersmb View Post
In the email listing when it shows all your emails, not the single email. Don't know if that's the envelope or now...lol.
I think you will have to change the system font size. Click on Start, then settings. Select the System Tab and then Screen. There is a tab for Text Size. Click on that and move the slider bar to the right and that should increase the size in the inbox.

Last edited by Maverick77; 03-06-2009 at 01:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:14 PM
Just a NooB
Pocket PC: ZoOm ZoOm EVO Time

Sporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on repSporkman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

anyone have the cactus green theme please i need the theme and the ringer volume please
Old 03-06-2009, 02:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: [January 11th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 2 [TOUCH PRO EDITION] [UC Compatible]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian80 View Post
Mike and Lil Rico,

I'm not quite sure what the answer would be in this little dilemna. It is not a fault with any part of the rom or the creations you have made. Take a deep breath and relax...

Lil Rico, I want to thank you so much for all the work you have done. THANKING YOU is my problem. You see, since I have already thanked you, my "thanks" button has disappeared from post #2.

I see one solution as breaking up each individual file as a separate thread so I can thank you for each one I download. I'm sure I'm not alone here.

If I'd like to thank you for each time I downloaded a file, I must owe you a thousand thank you's by now my friend. Mike's Rom and your creations have made me enjoy my phone much more over what was initially put on it when I purchased it. It is like undescribably different. I appreciate everything you both are doing and everything you have done to make this phone the greatest, most useful "tool" I now own.

A million thanks to both of you...I'm lovin' it!
Maybe I am wrong but I am pretty sure they do it for the love of the community and not because they care about their +rep

They have enough for a lifetime anyways hahaha
Old 03-06-2009, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

1970mueller is becoming a great contributor

Im getting withdrawals....

Need a fresh Mighy ROM, just throw us a bone Mike!!! It's the weekend and we junkies need a fix man! Just share with us a little pinch of your good sh*t
Old 03-06-2009, 02:25 PM
Young-E
Pocket PC: TP2

Young_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIPYoung_breedent is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1970mueller View Post
Im getting withdrawals....

Need a fresh Mighy ROM, just throw us a bone Mike!!! It's the weekend and we junkies need a fix man! Just share with us a little pinch of your good sh*t
lol i'm with Mueller on this one
Minnesota Militia/Touch Pro Division
Old 03-06-2009, 02:33 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
I'm at work, so I can post you some stuff when I get in this evening. PM me to remind me if I forget. I don't use gmail on my phone, but I have the provisioning data to get it going. I use exchange so after I hard reset, the first thing it does is sync to exchange and get all my data back. I have most all of my paid software inserting the correct registry keys to make them registered. I also have it enter all my owner details. I'm having trouble with the touchflo settings because it uses DWORD values and I'm not sure how to do that yet. I have yet to find a really good tutorial on how to do this. Info on it is scattered all over. I'm going to get everything I know together and post it.

I kind of need help with it also all I have is cabs to run with the hard reset but that's about it. I need to know how to setup e-mails, etc. w/e you PM him send me a copy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maverick77 View Post
I think it would be funny to have a poll on how many times we have flashed 4.12 on our phones for no reason at all
My wife tells me there is help for people like me...I just look at her and tell her its called PPCGeeks! She just rolled her eyes...hmm.
I've hard resetted only once but it felt good! Tell your wife to join us on the dark side > : D put this thread as her homepage mwuahahahaha!

Last edited by Cochoz; 03-06-2009 at 02:35 PM.
Old 03-06-2009, 02:59 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young_breedent View Post
lol i'm with Mueller on this one

Me too !

I'm hoping for:

Opera with Flash support
In Call recording
All white theme

And an app that will answer and talk to the X wife for me.

Other than that Mighty Rom is perfection...
Old 03-06-2009, 03:15 PM
ѕнρ ѕоfтшаяє
Pocket PC: EVO4G
Carrier: sprinт

Cicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIPCicatrize is a VIP

No changes for over a week! :O
Old 03-06-2009, 03:17 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Will do! I'm considering starting a thread about it. It would be nice to have one place to go to find the answers. I found a lot of useful info on XDA but it's kinda of all over the place. What I would like to see are all the registry entries for popular software so we can get all of our setting in during UC. I've got a ton of stuff going on today but I promise to give you guys everything I have tonight. Also...if anyone has the xml provisioning for the touchflo setting, please post them. I still don't know how to change a DWORD value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
I kind of need help with it also all I have is cabs to run with the hard reset but that's about it. I need to know how to setup e-mails, etc. w/e you PM him send me a copy

I've hard resetted only once but it felt good! Tell your wife to join us on the dark side > : D put this thread as her homepage mwuahahahaha!
Old 03-06-2009, 03:19 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
Will do! I'm considering starting a thread about it. It would be nice to have one place to go to find the answers. I found a lot of useful info on XDA but it's kinda of all over the place. What I would like to see are all the registry entries for popular software so we can get all of our setting in during UC. I've got a ton of stuff going on today but I promise to give you guys everything I have tonight. Also...if anyone has the xml provisioning for the touchflo setting, please post them. I still don't know how to change a DWORD value.
Thanks dude <3
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development