View Single Post
Old 03-06-2009, 02:20 PM
Cochoz
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: [January 11th, 2009] M I G H T Y R O M 4 . 2 [TOUCH PRO EDITION] [UC Compatible]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian80 View Post
Mike and Lil Rico,

I'm not quite sure what the answer would be in this little dilemna. It is not a fault with any part of the rom or the creations you have made. Take a deep breath and relax...

Lil Rico, I want to thank you so much for all the work you have done. THANKING YOU is my problem. You see, since I have already thanked you, my "thanks" button has disappeared from post #2.

I see one solution as breaking up each individual file as a separate thread so I can thank you for each one I download. I'm sure I'm not alone here.

If I'd like to thank you for each time I downloaded a file, I must owe you a thousand thank you's by now my friend. Mike's Rom and your creations have made me enjoy my phone much more over what was initially put on it when I purchased it. It is like undescribably different. I appreciate everything you both are doing and everything you have done to make this phone the greatest, most useful "tool" I now own.

A million thanks to both of you...I'm lovin' it!
Maybe I am wrong but I am pretty sure they do it for the love of the community and not because they care about their +rep

They have enough for a lifetime anyways hahaha