PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2009, 09:52 PM
i don't miss blackberry
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S3
Carrier: Sprint PCS

ou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuffou2mame knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Mobile 6.5]

yeah i'm in the same boat as the others... just waiting.. lol
Old 09-03-2009, 09:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: Sprint

XstingstreetX is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to XstingstreetX Send a message via MSN to XstingstreetX Send a message via Yahoo to XstingstreetX Send a message via Skype™ to XstingstreetX

Quote:
Originally Posted by XstingstreetX View Post
I used the search tool here on PPCGeeks.com and also checked Mighty's site. What I'm looking for is the actual differences in apps programs and such in the standard rom compared to MightyRom 6. I see its extremely faster but is it still all the same? If someone could show me a link, pm me, or reply that would be great. I'm also not 100% framiliar with all programs so if you could make it a bit detailed I would much appreciate it.
Thank you very much in advance,
XstingstreetX_Sean
Still would appreciate an answer....
Old 09-03-2009, 10:01 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Still would appreciate an answer....
This is something that if your new, you're just going to have to try a variety of roms, A lot of folks come back to Mighty Rom because he shoots for a stable builds, along with speed, Most of the apps are standard in all roms, some have there own taste, if you find something you like in another rom, but like mightys rom better, most of the time its easy enough to find a installable cab of the particular program to use with his rom.
Hope that helps ya.!
Old 09-03-2009, 10:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

XstingstreetX is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to XstingstreetX Send a message via MSN to XstingstreetX Send a message via Yahoo to XstingstreetX Send a message via Skype™ to XstingstreetX

Quote:
Originally Posted by purian23 View Post
This is something that if your new, you're just going to have to try a variety of roms, A lot of folks come back to Mighty Rom because he shoots for a stable builds, along with speed, Most of the apps are standard in all roms, some have there own taste, if you find something you like in another rom, but like mightys rom better, most of the time its easy enough to find a installable cab of the particular program to use with his rom.
Hope that helps ya.!
I see that, I like the speed, on this ROM does he have the page pool set to 32 mbs? Do you know?
Old 09-03-2009, 10:55 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
I see that, I like the speed, on this ROM does he have the page pool set to 32 mbs? Do you know?
I believe his is set a 16, but trust me, thats a recommended setting, runs great there.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:06 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: A Perma-Temp Rooted HTC EVO 3D

RidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRidleyJ329 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey mike how how about a sneak peak at any specs or details on what your working on? maybe just an appetizer before the main course
Old 09-03-2009, 11:16 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ridleyj329 View Post
hey mike how how about a sneak peak at any specs or details on what your working on? maybe just an appetizer before the main course
The intentions of this release are pretty much to polish up the series and hang the wizard hat for the touch pro and diamond.

The diamond rom just went through an overhaul because it was missing all the goodies that you guys have been enjoying.

The touch pro rom will see a new sys, some minor back end tweaks, and speed enhancements. Some oem addons as well.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:19 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

Lupin Saiko is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
The intentions of this release are pretty much to polish up the series and hang the wizard hat for the touch pro and diamond.

The diamond rom just went through an overhaul because it was missing all the goodies that you guys have been enjoying.

The touch pro rom will see a new sys, some minor back end tweaks, and speed enhancements. Some oem addons as well.
Cant wait, honestly if I never had to flash my TP again it'd still of been 1 flashes too many. I love the idea of having options but for a newb like me it is overwhelming. If your next and "final" release for the TouchPro is as good as the current (sounds better) I think its safe to say it has a permanent home on my TP for the remainder of its life (which I hope is short if the freakin' Shole will come out when the leaks say).
Old 09-04-2009, 12:27 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

The new build is being tested.... Found something that needed a quick fix... Mike took care of that, so final testing is being done now...
Old 09-04-2009, 12:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work

Thanks for the update. Looking forward to having it at the beginning of a weekend to play with over the weekend.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development