PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 07:14 PM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdiaz33685 View Post
Thank you for putting that donate button, we all asked since before u lost ur job..

Hope Mike puts one also, so we all can help get him a spare phone, to help do all his flashing... THANK YOU MIGHTY MIKE..... hahaha..

A little donation for u.
Thank you so much for ur time, helping our TP's look cool and nice with your dedication on ur colors and ur help..

God bless you and ur family...
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjhooker74 View Post
I threw a little bone your way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
I hooked you up a bit. I know it's not much but hopefully you'll have everything you need soon. Thanks again for all you do!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgtcody View Post
Thanks LilRico.. I can't donate nearly as much as I feel I owe. Maybe I'll make payments in installments.. Cheers!
Trust me, the fact that you're willing to send anything is payment enough. The amount means nothing to me, but the thought....
Quote:
Originally Posted by datawrhsdoc View Post
Mike and Rico,

Here's the situation. I had knee surgery this morning, so I've got nothing better to do for the next couple of days but pop "hillbilly heroin" and beta test MightyROM 5.

Please take pitty on me and shoot me a PM. Rest assured that I won't spread the ROM and will give you guys solid testing notes.

-Doc
Thank you all very, very much. I mean that from the bottom of my heart in the most sincere way possible. I feel honored and very blessed by each and everyone of you. I promise you, the funds I received will in some way show itself back to you, either in better work, or your downloads will come to you faster.

On a more positive note............... MightyROM5 Beta 5_04.17.09 has my thumbs up. I ran it all day today and it ran very nice.... If some of you have yet to try out 6.5 WM, it may take some time getting used to, but it is very finger friendly, and the all around feel is wonderful.... I've given that information to MightyMike, a few minor things here and there, but the core is done, and honestly, not too much needs to be added and/or changed at this point. A release is going to come very soon!
Old 04-17-2009, 07:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

BPFerrari1 is keeping up the good workBPFerrari1 is keeping up the good work
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Okay, I lied...I just have time on my hands since I finished up a few midterms...

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Telus)
Carrier: Telus

gtman2000 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to gtman2000

What are you running for a computer right now LilRico ? CPU ? RAM ? and so on ? I might have a surprise for you. Just post it here i will find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Trust me, the fact that you're willing to send anything is payment enough. The amount means nothing to me, but the thought....

Thank you all very, very much. I mean that from the bottom of my heart in the most sincere way possible. I feel honored and very blessed by each and everyone of you. I promise you, the funds I received will in some way show itself back to you, either in better work, or your downloads will come to you faster.

On a more positive note............... MightyROM5 Beta 5_04.17.09 has my thumbs up. I ran it all day today and it ran very nice.... If some of you have yet to try out 6.5 WM, it may take some time getting used to, but it is very finger friendly, and the all around feel is wonderful.... I've given that information to MightyMike, a few minor things here and there, but the core is done, and honestly, not too much needs to be added and/or changed at this point. A release is going to come very soon!
Old 04-17-2009, 07:38 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

sgniwder is just getting started

Quote:
A release is going to come very soon!

This is what we've all been waiting for...

Last edited by sgniwder; 04-17-2009 at 07:41 PM.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

tenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Rico-

I'm gonna go take a nap, wake me up when it's out of the oven

I was a member back when Wideawake was just Awake...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-17-2009, 07:49 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:

Donate button? yes! I got you when I get back from work! <3

Who has donated the most? tell tell tell!
Old 04-17-2009, 08:11 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Been too busy with the phone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nimdock View Post
So I guess you are only adventurous when it comes to phones... Install that beta that has been available for a while now. :P

I am running it and it is indeed awesome.
Old 04-17-2009, 08:13 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Alltel

manpoole is a n00b

soon eh? me very excite
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º

MightyRom 5
Old 04-17-2009, 08:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

mr.k is keeping up the good workmr.k is keeping up the good work

Old 04-17-2009, 08:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch pro

streeker is a n00b

I can't seem to send a text message to multiple recipients. I can add more than one name on the "to" field but the text will only get send to the first recipient I enter. Anyone else having this problem? Can someone please help me out? Thank You
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development