PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2009, 11:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

THunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTHunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTHunDA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Oh, so check this out.

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SHOWN ME YOUR SELFLESSNESS AND DONATED TO MYSELF FOR A BETTER COMPUTER AND TO THE SERVER THAT EVERYONE WILL HAMMER TODAY, YOU NOW HAVE A E-MAIL THAT IS GOING TO BE SEND TO THE ADDRESS THAT YOUR PAYPAL WAS SENT FROM. YOU WILL GET MIGHTYROM5 A BIT BEFORE ANYONE ELSE SO THE BANDWIDTH IS AS GOOD AS IT WILL GET TONIGHT.

Just my extra way of saying thank you!
Oh sweet!! thanks !! Just DL'd it
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
PPCGeeks is sucking wind! It's laggin hard!
i thiought it was just my laptop lol
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by banzaiwolfe View Post
So now it matters who we actually donated to out of you two?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryangruhn View Post
Will UC work when we upgrade people? Or should I take everything out related to 6.1/TF3D?
Everything for 4.16 in my SDConfig worked, except in call recording... It broke the volume controls..
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

tenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartenthirty2 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
...it was a nice handful...helped me out when I was in serious need...
That's what SHE said Rico.

I was a member back when Wideawake was just Awake...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

techboss is keeping up the good worktechboss is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffyv View Post
hahaha looks like it lol
haha..funny...now take the 15 seconds it took to post your last message to contribute back or STFU...or did your mommy give you your TP? Maybe I should call her and ask her out....nevermind...anyone that would give birth to a chud like you isn't worth the time
Old 04-20-2009, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

cj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularcj10488 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Oh, so check this out.

FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE SHOWN ME YOUR SELFLESSNESS AND DONATED TO MYSELF FOR A BETTER COMPUTER AND TO THE SERVER THAT EVERYONE WILL HAMMER TODAY, YOU NOW HAVE A E-MAIL THAT IS GOING TO BE SEND TO THE ADDRESS THAT YOUR PAYPAL WAS SENT FROM. YOU WILL GET MIGHTYROM5 A BIT BEFORE ANYONE ELSE SO THE BANDWIDTH IS AS GOOD AS IT WILL GET TONIGHT.

Just my extra way of saying thank you!
Sent a small Donation.. Wasnt much but It was what was left from a gift card I had laying around.

Thanks for Everything,
James

PS... Mighty yours is coming now..
Old 04-20-2009, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Telus)
Carrier: Telus

gtman2000 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via MSN to gtman2000

I think that is a little unfair, but at the same time i understand you want to show your gratitude. I would love to send each of you $100, $200, $300, but in this economic times, my hours at work have been just cut back by 40%, and everything around is getting more expensive. IE. Gas, food, rent, ...... Just wanted to say i wish i could send you guys money, but it would be that or eat for the next couple of day's. When things are better you will for sure see some of my money.

Thank you for the great work and thank you for supplying us in these hard time's. I am sure things are hard for the both of you too.

Quote:
Absolutely not! MightyMike will do something nice for his donors. I took it upon myself to thank my donors because it was a nice handful and they helped me out when I was in serious need.
Old 04-20-2009, 11:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

slow as I dont know what....
Old 04-20-2009, 11:41 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthirty2 View Post

Old 04-20-2009, 11:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Prizo!

Alex42590 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthirty2 View Post
good one hehe
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development