View Single Post
Old 04-17-2009, 07:49 PM
Cochoz
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
Trust me, the fact that you're willing to send anything is payment enough. The amount means nothing to me, but the thought....

Thank you all very, very much. I mean that from the bottom of my heart in the most sincere way possible. I feel honored and very blessed by each and everyone of you. I promise you, the funds I received will in some way show itself back to you, either in better work, or your downloads will come to you faster.

On a more positive note............... MightyROM5 Beta 5_04.17.09 has my thumbs up. I ran it all day today and it ran very nice.... If some of you have yet to try out 6.5 WM, it may take some time getting used to, but it is very finger friendly, and the all around feel is wonderful.... I've given that information to MightyMike, a few minor things here and there, but the core is done, and honestly, not too much needs to be added and/or changed at this point. A release is going to come very soon!
Donate button? yes! I got you when I get back from work! <3

Who has donated the most? tell tell tell!