PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-17-2009, 01:16 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: P4000 -> Touch Pro -> Moto Milestone
Carrier: Telus

Zeusus is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
In the state of Louisiana it's not illegal to rape your wife. Not sure about other states.

ummmm.......

Old 04-17-2009, 01:38 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPeeps View Post
You could also have them install Linux on the PC, and then use SyncCE to sync the device, or HTC Flasher to flash roms to it. Also, I heard the latest edition of Mandriva Linux supports WinMo out of the box, but i'm not sure if that will work for flashing purposes.

Heres a link to HTC flasher: http://code.google.com/p/htc-flasher/

Mandriva WinMo info: http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/2008.1_W...mobile_devices

SyncCE Info: http://sourceforge.net/projects/synce/
Also very helpful - clicked thanks.

If anyones is intrested, installed active sync 3.8 but when they click custom ruu it give an error "the program requested that it be terminated in an unusaul way...etc.... a microsoft visual c+++ error. if anyone knows a workaround..................
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 04-17-2009, 01:49 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayonesa View Post
any benefits to using that HTC flasher?

Just that it allows you to flash roms from Linux, to my knowledge. I haven't used it personally, but I had heard of it before. And since Linux is free and will run on just about anything...I thought it might be a good solution for that situation...it would probably run better than Windows ME

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!
Old 04-17-2009, 02:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

manpoole is a n00b

I might test out htc flasher when the new rom comes out, im running ubuntu and just copying over the nbh to the sd card. although if htc flasher woks it could save me a few steps. definately about to look this program up.
¸„ø¤º°¨¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¨°º

MightyRom 5
Old 04-17-2009, 02:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: THE BIG RED

skruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on repskruff77 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

do you know what would be funny. if this threat got merged with the diamond thread. that be so hard to find stuff. but it would be the biggest thread
Old 04-17-2009, 02:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

Wunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regularWunder is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via Skype™ to Wunder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999TL View Post
Is your friend slow and retarded as well since he's still running ME?
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Wow thats really not cool... Please remove your post.
I have to assume that was just a poorly worded shot at the ancient M$ beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by digiblur View Post
In the state of Louisiana it's not illegal to rape your wife. Not sure about other states.
This one I'm not so sure...

Did I help? The is down to the right

Old 04-17-2009, 02:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

It wasn't that the word "retarded" was said. We're not very PC here. It was the fact that it was said as an insult out of nowhere that was the problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenthirty2 View Post
I don't get you guys, you carry torches and pitchforks over a guy saying the word "retarded" in his post, but a few pages back someone made references to two girls one cup and it was all good? And don't get me started on the Copper thread where everyone talked about ejaculating in their pants... A little consistency would be nice.

Anyway, MIKE, QUESTION? Are the data arrows going to work in Mighty5?
Old 04-17-2009, 02:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Galaxy S4 - CM11
Carrier: Verizon

arelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on reparelas is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I didn't realize this existed. I'm all ramped up waiting for Ubuntu 9.04! 6 Days!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPeeps View Post
You could also have them install Linux on the PC, and then use SyncCE to sync the device, or HTC Flasher to flash roms to it. Also, I heard the latest edition of Mandriva Linux supports WinMo out of the box, but i'm not sure if that will work for flashing purposes.

Heres a link to HTC flasher: http://code.google.com/p/htc-flasher/
Old 04-17-2009, 02:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

BPFerrari1 is keeping up the good workBPFerrari1 is keeping up the good work

Sorry, this is the very last one.

Old 04-17-2009, 02:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

manpoole is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
I didn't realize this existed. I'm all ramped up waiting for Ubuntu 9.04! 6 Days!
Yeah same here I cannot wait, I hope it is awesome.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development