PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 02:00 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: SPRINT

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuzzle View Post
I dunno what you guys are smoking, but 4.12 is far from perfect. That version is so buggy its not even funny. I think 4.11 was the best version. I am just now flasing to 4.13 myself. I didnt like 4.12 because the phone would freeze up alot and I'd have to do a soft reset. Also, i dunno if its just me, but it seemed like the battery didnt last as long as it did on 4.11

idk i havent had one issue with 4.12.....infact my phone hasnt froze up in about 2 weeks....im really lovin it...infact im not flashing 4.13 till the tweaks are outta it...although im bored and i really want to test it out lol haha....

but it seems some phones have problems while others dont theres so many different variables so...ya...anyways imma put my head back in the microwave...its cold here

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:03 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
I dunno what you guys are smoking, but 4.12 is far from perfect. That version is so buggy its not even funny. I think 4.11 was the best version. I am just now flasing to 4.13 myself. I didnt like 4.12 because the phone would freeze up alot and I'd have to do a soft reset. Also, i dunno if its just me, but it seemed like the battery didnt last as long as it did on 4.11
i don't think anyone has been on 4.13 enough to make comparisons...but off the bat...4.11 is tough to beat. i agree...best on battery up to this point as well. But everyone likes different things, and this ROM may have things built in that some like, while others can "live in"...but don't care. I'm still playing around with 4.13. i haven't had the volume issue some guys are having...battery does seem to be alot different than 4.11...but again too soon to tell.

We all have to remind ourselves how much better they are than Stock anyways, and for that, Mike does a great job.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 03-14-2009, 02:06 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

nuzzle is just getting started

Anyway to get the Shaded Black Backround in Everlasting Cactus Green with out the might mouse?
Old 03-14-2009, 02:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

nuzzle is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
i don't think anyone has been on 4.13 enough to make comparisons...but off the bat...4.11 is tough to beat. i agree...best on battery up to this point as well. But everyone likes different things, and this ROM may have things built in that some like, while others can "live in"...but don't care. I'm still playing around with 4.13. i haven't had the volume issue some guys are having...battery does seem to be alot different than 4.11...but again too soon to tell.

We all have to remind ourselves how much better they are than Stock anyways, and for that, Mike does a great job.
Oh I absolutly agree that these roms are FAR better then Stock ROMS. However everyone has there favorites. As of now 4.11 is my fav. Having a battery that lasts far outweighs alot of other things that the phone can do. After all, what good is all the features if the phone dies before you can enjoy? LoL, anyways I've tried every ROM on this site and Mighty Mike's is by far the best ROM. It's as if he reads my mind and puts the things I want into his ROMS.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
I agree, could you please send me a copy of your 4.11, thanks in advance guy...
Old 03-14-2009, 02:12 PM
VIP Member

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Oh I absolutly agree that these roms are FAR better then Stock ROMS. However everyone has there favorites. As of now 4.11 is my fav. Having a battery that lasts far outweighs alot of other things that the phone can do. After all, what good is all the features if the phone dies before you can enjoy? LoL, anyways I've tried every ROM on this site and Mighty Mike's is by far the best ROM. It's as if he reads my mind and puts the things I want into his ROMS.
agreed
Old 03-14-2009, 02:18 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

dayday69 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to dayday69

hey guys i have another noob question.
My friend just got a TP for Alltel
will this rom and other things on this site work for his phone?
like i said im new to this stuff. i know enough to get by but i just didnt know if these roms and stuff were for sprint only or what?
Old 03-14-2009, 02:20 PM
VIP Member

definitely will. i'm from Alltel as well. Follow the sticky in regards to flashing your pro, unlock it first then download this ROM. it really is very simple
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=43266

Last edited by jshaas2; 03-14-2009 at 02:25 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-14-2009, 02:24 PM
Regular 'Geeker

m_reyna_16 is becoming a great contributor

is there a kitchen for this? or can i use calcus kitchen?
Old 03-14-2009, 02:24 PM
N00b

dayday69 is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to dayday69

kk. I did mine for sprint beautifully with the help of you guys a couple days ago.. just wanted to make sure before i messed his phone up hahaha
thanks jshaas
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development