View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 02:03 PM
jshaas2
VIP Member

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuzzle View Post
I dunno what you guys are smoking, but 4.12 is far from perfect. That version is so buggy its not even funny. I think 4.11 was the best version. I am just now flasing to 4.13 myself. I didnt like 4.12 because the phone would freeze up alot and I'd have to do a soft reset. Also, i dunno if its just me, but it seemed like the battery didnt last as long as it did on 4.11
i don't think anyone has been on 4.13 enough to make comparisons...but off the bat...4.11 is tough to beat. i agree...best on battery up to this point as well. But everyone likes different things, and this ROM may have things built in that some like, while others can "live in"...but don't care. I'm still playing around with 4.13. i haven't had the volume issue some guys are having...battery does seem to be alot different than 4.11...but again too soon to tell.

We all have to remind ourselves how much better they are than Stock anyways, and for that, Mike does a great job.

Radio: 2.35.00WF