nuzzle
PPCGeeks Regular

nuzzle is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
i don't think anyone has been on 4.13 enough to make comparisons...but off the bat...4.11 is tough to beat. i agree...best on battery up to this point as well. But everyone likes different things, and this ROM may have things built in that some like, while others can "live in"...but don't care. I'm still playing around with 4.13. i haven't had the volume issue some guys are having...battery does seem to be alot different than 4.11...but again too soon to tell.

We all have to remind ourselves how much better they are than Stock anyways, and for that, Mike does a great job.
Oh I absolutly agree that these roms are FAR better then Stock ROMS. However everyone has there favorites. As of now 4.11 is my fav. Having a battery that lasts far outweighs alot of other things that the phone can do. After all, what good is all the features if the phone dies before you can enjoy? LoL, anyways I've tried every ROM on this site and Mighty Mike's is by far the best ROM. It's as if he reads my mind and puts the things I want into his ROMS.