View Single Post
Old 03-14-2009, 02:00 PM
orionsbuckle
Regular 'Geeker

orionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on reporionsbuckle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [March 13th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.13 [20765]

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuzzle View Post
I dunno what you guys are smoking, but 4.12 is far from perfect. That version is so buggy its not even funny. I think 4.11 was the best version. I am just now flasing to 4.13 myself. I didnt like 4.12 because the phone would freeze up alot and I'd have to do a soft reset. Also, i dunno if its just me, but it seemed like the battery didnt last as long as it did on 4.11

idk i havent had one issue with 4.12.....infact my phone hasnt froze up in about 2 weeks....im really lovin it...infact im not flashing 4.13 till the tweaks are outta it...although im bored and i really want to test it out lol haha....

but it seems some phones have problems while others dont theres so many different variables so...ya...anyways imma put my head back in the microwave...its cold here

HTC Mogul>HTC Touch>HTC TP>HTC Snap>Palm Pre>HTC TP2(PUKE)>HTC Hero>HTC Evo
htc... is it in ur blood?
This post has been thanked 1 times.