PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2009, 12:57 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Sprint

jhale83 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

I'm having issues with Gmail with the latest MightyRom. Never had any problems with the previous releases of version 6 but it gets stuck on "Disconnecting" and the only way to fix it is to soft reset. I've tried deleting the account and setting it up again and that doesn't work. Seeing the problem on both IMAP and POP. Anyone else experiencing this? Should I re-flash or just hard reset?
Old 07-28-2009, 01:50 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhale83 View Post
I'm having issues with Gmail with the latest MightyRom. Never had any problems with the previous releases of version 6 but it gets stuck on "Disconnecting" and the only way to fix it is to soft reset. I've tried deleting the account and setting it up again and that doesn't work. Seeing the problem on both IMAP and POP. Anyone else experiencing this? Should I re-flash or just hard reset?
I sent my phone in for repair, but I have been using all the version of MR6 and MR5, and my gmail worked fine.... disconnecting.... and connecting...

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
Old 07-28-2009, 02:14 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HERO & TOUCH PRO 2
Carrier: SPRINT -my paycheck-

GODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIPGODZSON is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to GODZSON
Cool Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Hey Mighty found this, took me way back.. This should be edited to your startup sound :P
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mighty Theme Song - Godzson.zip (125.0 KB, 19 views) Click for barcode!

Donations (show love for my work)
Old 07-28-2009, 06:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: VZW Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

Mik0r is a n00b

download link is dead, anyone have a mirror?
Old 07-28-2009, 09:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mik0r View Post
download link is dead, anyone have a mirror?
works fine, you just have to go to where it is. http://www.lilrico.com/Mighty/mightyromblog/?p=281

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 07-28-2009, 09:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kinesis is a n00b

Hey, wm6.5 runs a tad choppy on my touch pro.. is there a way to bump up the pagepool size? would that help any??
Old 07-28-2009, 09:51 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

banzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on repbanzaiwolfe is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to banzaiwolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinesis View Post
Hey, wm6.5 runs a tad choppy on my touch pro.. is there a way to bump up the pagepool size? would that help any??
You could change it if you wanted, the default is 16. That's normally fine, but if you want to change it he has a page pool changer included in the exe. Just open the exe with something like 7-zip or WinRAR. You'll need the page pool changer out of there as well as the RUU_signed.nbh. Open the nbh with the pp changer, and change it to what you want. Also, I should say it will require a flash to change the pp.

I've run with a 24MB pp before, but I haven't noticed a whole lot of difference personally.
Old 07-28-2009, 09:55 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

I would just like to apologize to everyone here who uses/supports the MightyROM. I haven't been as active as of late as I was on vacation and now that I'm back (only one day mind you) I've almost been non-existent.

I have a load of PM's waiting for answering in which I've spent the last 2 hours tending to. I will work on getting my replies out to the other users I haven't gotten to yet.

Please be patient

New stuff IS brewing in the MightyROM workshop. I have a few new packages and sys's and such that I need to begin testing. I am waiting for the Telus HTC Snap to come in so I can buy it to play with until the Pro 2 is released. While doing so, It will allow me to flash my pro non-stop without worrying about anything. The snap will be so boring that i'll just be flashing my pro all day hehe...

Be easy for now, keep helping eachother out, I appreciate everyone in here lending assistance and chipping in... Thank you everyone!

-Mighty
Old 07-28-2009, 09:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo/HTC Arrive

purian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the communitypurian23 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
I would just like to apologize to everyone here who uses/supports the MightyROM. I haven't been as active as of late as I was on vacation and now that I'm back (only one day mind you) I've almost been non-existent.

I have a load of PM's waiting for answering in which I've spent the last 2 hours tending to. I will work on getting my replies out to the other users I haven't gotten to yet.

Please be patient

New stuff IS brewing in the MightyROM workshop. I have a few new packages and sys's and such that I need to begin testing. I am waiting for the Telus HTC Snap to come in so I can buy it to play with until the Pro 2 is released. While doing so, It will allow me to flash my pro non-stop without worrying about anything. The snap will be so boring that i'll just be flashing my pro all day hehe...

Be easy for now, keep helping eachother out, I appreciate everyone in here lending assistance and chipping in... Thank you everyone!

-Mighty
Thanks for the update Mike, no need to aploligize, you deserve a Mighty Life too, As we have..!!!
Old 07-28-2009, 10:32 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Yes Mike, we are patiently awaiting new and good things from the North!

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development