PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2009, 11:23 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 16th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by OR78 View Post
Just found a problem with the new update. Not a big deal I can do without but Titanium weather will not work for me. Anyone confirm this please? And this is with the update only. I had it working with initial release.
works fine. did u overwrite file with the new one that points to the correct url.

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 07-16-2009, 11:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Just found a problem with the new update. Not a big deal I can do without but Titanium weather will not work for me. Anyone confirm this please? And this is with the update only. I had it working with initial release.
my titanium weather is working, did u change the url page, u need to look for the new url page... it should be attached in the forum, the files attached to this thread. that will do the trick...=D>

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
Old 07-16-2009, 11:57 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

ok i've got one small thing thats getting me. I hate to point out the one small thing in an otherwise INCREDIBLE ROM...

When I go to send a text message (in threaded mode), normally I can just tap into the conversation and start typing away. now i actually have to tap into the typing sectin before it will start typing.

am i the only one noticing this?

Thanks Mighty for an absolutely awesome ROM!!! I'll never go back!
Old 07-17-2009, 12:02 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

clis05 is a n00b

Is anyone working on disabling "wake on new SMS" ? My only gripe with an otherwise exceptional ROM.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:26 AM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
that happened to me this morning w/ the MR6 update release..i got the same error on screen, just the degree symbol, but i soft reset phone and ran TW, working perfect since....

Last edited by dro; 07-17-2009 at 12:29 AM.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:58 AM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
ok i've got one small thing thats getting me. I hate to point out the one small thing in an otherwise INCREDIBLE ROM...

When I go to send a text message (in threaded mode), normally I can just tap into the conversation and start typing away. now i actually have to tap into the typing sectin before it will start typing.

am i the only one noticing this?

Thanks Mighty for an absolutely awesome ROM!!! I'll never go back!

no ur not the only one, i've noticed that as well....and that is the only actual flaw i noticed...MIGHTY YOU OUT DID URSELF< CANT WAIT FOR THE NEW ROM...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-17-2009, 01:00 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Me and Rico as we speak are working on a doozie right now!!!
Old 07-17-2009, 01:06 AM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Me and Rico as we speak are working on a doozie right now!!!

THANKS GUYS!!!! UR AMAZING!!! i probably would have got very bored w/ my TP w/o u guys!!! KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!
Old 07-17-2009, 01:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

samurai1200 is a n00b

I don't get it! No "fix" has ever gotten rid of this hardware keyboard lag!!!! Aggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 07-17-2009, 03:48 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

so nobody read my post about the real rA icon fix? even cochoz mentioned my post? all you had to do was copy the file to your /windows directroy but NOT with file explorer wtf

actually read this post this time
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...ostcount=16192

Last edited by psycho_maniac; 07-17-2009 at 03:52 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development