PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 09:05 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVOlution!
Carrier: Sprint

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74
Re: [July 7th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrelkt View Post
make sure you use this to uninstall your picmail and then install the sprint arcsoft cab again. here is the cab for faves
Hey I cant get your Remove Picturemail and Arcsoft to work. Where does it load to?

http://www.heydjbobby.com/
Audiovox 6700> Samsung i760> HTC Touch Pro> HTC Touch Pro2> HTC HeRooted> HTC EVOlutionized!
Old 07-08-2009, 09:06 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

furrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to furrelkt

Quote:
Originally Posted by heydjbobby74 View Post
Ok so I loaded up Remove picture mail cab, but cannot find it to run? It looks rather small. Are you sure the cab loaded up properly?
I will try to upload again...maybe i did something wrong. yes the file is really small. 2KB i think.

I got this cab from the attachments of this thread... I have the one I actually used before if you don't get one from someone else by tonight, i can send the one i used later this evening.

FurRelKT

I just ran the cab then soft reset, then re-ran the arcsoft cab and soft reset again. not sure about having to do so many soft reset but its kinda a habit i formed just to make sure it all installed right...

ROM: Fresh
Rooted/NAND
Don't forget to give

Last edited by furrelkt; 01-15-2010 at 12:50 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:10 AM
Almost a VIP

heydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on repheydjbobby74 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Yahoo to heydjbobby74 Send a message via Skype™ to heydjbobby74

Quote:
Originally Posted by furrelkt View Post
I will try to upload again...maybe i did something wrong. yes the file is really small. 2KB i think.

I got this cab from the attachments of this thread... I have the one I actually used before if you don't get one from someone else by tonight, i can send the one i used later this evening.

FurRelKT
Ok yeah so that is the same on you loaded earlier, but where does it load to? How do I use it? I have just been going to Start/Settings/System/Remove Programs...etc... Is there another way to use this Remove Picmail program?

Edit: This cab is not working!

Last edited by heydjbobby74; 07-08-2009 at 09:13 AM.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:15 AM
The Trend Setter
Pocket PC: Touch Pro ....
Carrier: Me

jakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation leveljakdillard can't get a higher reputation level

For anyone having issues with theSprint TV and the SPCS picmail app it is cause by the OEMKernal that Mike used for this ROM in order for it to be fixed he will need to revert bact to a RAPH800 kernal instead of using a RAPH500 kernal
Old 07-08-2009, 09:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

furrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfurrelkt is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Ok yeah so that is the same on you loaded earlier, but where does it load to? How do I use it? I have just been going to Start/Settings/System/Remove Programs...etc... Is there another way to use this Remove Picmail program?

Edit: This cab is not working!

Okay, so you ran the cab... soft reset, ran the arcsoft then soft reset and now when you go to texting...you dont see SMS/MMS??
The remover is not like a program you run...just run the cab.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:17 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by typex View Post
tf3d2 will be included?
no, TF3d and titanium

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 07-08-2009, 09:19 AM
Almost a VIP

oK i AM RUNNING AND SOFTRESSETING, THEN RE=INSTALLING ARCSOFT THEN SOFT RESETTING. DO I RE-INSTAL PICTUREMAIL AS WELL?
Old 07-08-2009, 09:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Mike has mentioned this in the past. Your data is not working. It's several file that are not playing nice with 6.5.

Either make your "Hold End Key" to turn off your data session, or use Advanced Config to turn off your data session after a certain amount of minutes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonDutt View Post
Does anyone know why the data usage arrows always show as lit on Mighty roms? I hate it...makes me think theres a data session going on (if its always lit, why bother even having it?). I don't want to go back to my old rom but this tiny little thing is very annoying....anyone have a fix?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giovanny View Post
Does anyone know why the data usage arrows always show as lit on Mighty roms? I hate it...makes me think theres a data session going on (if its always lit, why bother even having it?). I don't want to go back to my old rom but this tiny little thing is very annoying....anyone have a fix?

I have not seen this yet on any of the Roms. It could be weather tap go to options and uncheck the boxes or active sync go to options and schedule and set manually. Also it could be the messenger that is active on the background make sure to sign out and end data session.I hope this helps.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
oK i AM RUNNING AND SOFTRESSETING, THEN RE=INSTALLING ARCSOFT THEN SOFT RESETTING. DO I RE-INSTAL PICTUREMAIL AS WELL?

NO!!!! Don't do that, thats why you are going to arcsoft, to get rid of sprint picmail. do you see that now when you look at text it says sms/mms and when you want to choose new for texting you now see the different choices?

If so, your good to go my friend!! =D>

BTW- don't yell at me, i know its frustrating sometimes, i am only trying to help...because i have had to do the same thing as you when i first got my touch pro, we are all learning from eachother! Sometimes it just takes time to understand everything. i am learning new stuff everyday about the cool things i can do.

Last edited by furrelkt; 07-08-2009 at 09:31 AM.
Old 07-08-2009, 09:31 AM
FLG
Lurker

FLG is a n00b

Hey guys,

Got it all working fine but it seems im missing some RAM. I thought the VZW pros have 192 megs, but looking under my mem usage it only says the total is 104MB

??

Thanks!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development