PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 11:56 AM
College ROM Teacher ESQ
Pocket PC: College ROM iphony Killer
Carrier: $print

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to piranah
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
I changed the right softkey using the Diamond Tweaks located in the "System Area"....
yes, but there is a limited number of programs available....how do i get more available?

Help Me Help You
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:01 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by piranah View Post
yes, but there is a limited number of programs available....how do i get more available?
Ok! I feel you, but be more explicit about just what you are trying to do....
Old 04-02-2009, 12:14 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ

piranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on reppiranah is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

sorry. kinda in a rush this am.....i want to put one of the softkeys from the home page in tf3d to go to secondtoday.....ive seen it done, just cant figure it out.....
Old 04-02-2009, 01:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

tntsniper is just getting started

Quote:
Dude, why I'm not having the problems that you are having, their is something strange about what you are saying... Maybe my TP's were made by HTC and your was made by Samsung... To me on my devices, this 4.1 ROM is almost perfect... I had to fix few things, but nothing major... Speaking of the weather, the weather works like a charm on my TP's...

What I like most about this 4.1 ROM, I have a "TON Of Multi Media Video Apps" on my TP's as you all might know, still the speed is beyond UFO fast, you know what I mean...{lol}... If you have found bugs, why you did not say what the bugs are, so that Merdinh can fix them... This is what is so very strange to me, you did not mention what the bugs are...

Maybe it just me, but I'm thinking that you are player hating this ROM... Let me say this, don't hate the player, hate game, hate the referee, but don't hate the player... I just love all of those new next generation features that Merdinh has added to his 4.1 ROM, and dude, no ROM is 100% perfect, but this ROM is very close to it, yeah...
I don't hate this rom at all... I didnt mention the bugs b/c I went through about 50 pages and all of them were mentioned by other people.. I had problems w/ the system bogging down after the volume.. I had problems w/ it loosing data settings.. I had problems w/ the weather... Thats about all i can think of now.

This rom was def my favorite rom out there. So why would I hate it?
Old 04-02-2009, 01:32 PM
College ROM Teacher ESQ

i feel the same.. this is one of my fave roms. the issues im having are not w the rom itself. its the programs that i installed after.
well one issue dont know if its part of manila 2 but once flip it is activated, does the scroll wheel zoom in opera not work?
also cant get second today to show up on home tab soft keys

Last edited by piranah; 04-02-2009 at 01:36 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2 Energy CookieTab ROM Running FrOyO

jihadi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
there is a custom weather program for this version of manila out now. the weather shouldn't be an issue anymore really. i have several custom cities set up with no problem (even though it was a little wierd to set up)
I downloaded this from your post, tried it and like the weather database editor I used with every previous ROM version, didn't work on the WM 6.5 BETA ROM. Once I download either one, tf3d just keeps reloading when you scroll to the weather icon.

Anyone know of a database editor that works with this 6.5 ROM?
Old 04-02-2009, 03:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
To be truthful, I have fixed all my little issues with the this 4.1 ROM, but everybody does not have the ability or understanding to fix things on the TP with different ROM builds... See, I don't have any of the issues you have Mr.rwcj63... We should always let Merdinh know about any bug or issues that we may find, so that he can resolve them, that's all I'm saying, yeah...{LOL}
agreed. but gave that other guy a pretty good lashing. don't ya think?
Old 04-02-2009, 03:51 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jihadi View Post
I downloaded this from your post, tried it and like the weather database editor I used with every previous ROM version, didn't work on the WM 6.5 BETA ROM. Once I download either one, tf3d just keeps reloading when you scroll to the weather icon.

Anyone know of a database editor that works with this 6.5 ROM?
ah. i'm sorry about that. i didn't know you were using that version.

question. did you delete the cache file and re-add the new manila file like other posts have mentioned when people have problems with the weather?
Old 04-02-2009, 04:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2 Energy CookieTab ROM Running FrOyO

jihadi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
ah. i'm sorry about that. i didn't know you were using that version.

question. did you delete the cache file and re-add the new manila file like other posts have mentioned when people have problems with the weather?
I would be willing to try. Just one question, how do I delete the cache file? Is that in program files? I will go looking for it!

Oh, and where can I find the new manila cache file? Thank you!
Old 04-02-2009, 04:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

nrupalp is a n00b

Nice build but how come no tf3d config? i installed it via cab i found but i get error message. I even deleted the tweaks.xml file but no go..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development