View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 01:26 PM
tntsniper
PPCGeeks Regular

tntsniper is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (March 29, 2009) MERDIN'S WMPro 4.1*Manila 2* CE OS 5.2.21042(Build 21042 MerdinH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Dude, why I'm not having the problems that you are having, their is something strange about what you are saying... Maybe my TP's were made by HTC and your was made by Samsung... To me on my devices, this 4.1 ROM is almost perfect... I had to fix few things, but nothing major... Speaking of the weather, the weather works like a charm on my TP's...

What I like most about this 4.1 ROM, I have a "TON Of Multi Media Video Apps" on my TP's as you all might know, still the speed is beyond UFO fast, you know what I mean...{lol}... If you have found bugs, why you did not say what the bugs are, so that Merdinh can fix them... This is what is so very strange to me, you did not mention what the bugs are...

Maybe it just me, but I'm thinking that you are player hating this ROM... Let me say this, don't hate the player, hate game, hate the referee, but don't hate the player... I just love all of those new next generation features that Merdinh has added to his 4.1 ROM, and dude, no ROM is 100% perfect, but this ROM is very close to it, yeah...
I don't hate this rom at all... I didnt mention the bugs b/c I went through about 50 pages and all of them were mentioned by other people.. I had problems w/ the system bogging down after the volume.. I had problems w/ it loosing data settings.. I had problems w/ the weather... Thats about all i can think of now.

This rom was def my favorite rom out there. So why would I hate it?