PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 02:11 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (1-17-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.9 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Ok Merdin these are the steps I've had to take to get a new clock installed on a Sprint TouchPro this issue has popped up with other roms and this has worked for all of them as well

DIRECTIONS FOR SPRINT TP USERS

First and foremost shut down TouchFlo3D by going to Settings TODAY then Items
At the bottom Unselect it and click the x at the top right

Download and Copy these files all to your memory card then run in this order using A File
Explorer other than windows. Resco Total Commmander Etc

Download these files Sprint Clock And Wallpaper on All screens.zip

1. Sprint2FlipClock. Do not reset hit cancel
2. Mun Background Do not reset hit cancel
3, NoCurtains Do not restart hit cancel
4. Select the 1e29e8e7_Manilla file and Copy that to your
Windows directory choosing to overwrite.
5. Soft reset your phone.
6. I suggest you put your phone on windows DEFAULT them or else the blue them will
corrupt the HTCBLACK theme

7. Install new clock
8. Turn TouchFlo3D back on let load soft reset once complete and Enjoy

Not sure what will happen if you try installing a different clock someone chime in but be careful

Oh and use these directions at your own peril I'm in no way responsible for what you do to your phone

Also in order to get new task bar icons to work I followed your last directions minus the certs and Fixover then reset
UNINSTALLED the slide to answer Reset
installed Certs Cab
installed New taskbar
Installed CDMA battery fix
Reset now have the icons I want thank you so much for a great rom hopefully this helps out some other sprint users.

deleteing that dll deleted my speaker icon and the htc control is still there

Solved my last issue if anyone wants the regular windows volume control then just install this cab much better overall control over the volume in my opinion Remove-Htcvolume-by-HallengreeN.cab

Last edited by rjmjr69; 01-19-2009 at 02:49 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-19-2009, 02:50 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

rjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuffrjmjr69 knows their stuff
Re: (1-17-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.9 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Merdin solved all my issues hopefully the last post helps some other users out. Love your work Keep it up. Now on to see what happens with opera still have not tried that yet. lol
Old 01-19-2009, 03:06 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc Touch Pro
Carrier: Cricket

ducehlmg is just getting started

do u know if this will work with Cricket?? Im tryin out different roms to see which i like better and this is sounding interesting and looks good from the screenshots ive seen. Just dont want to make a download for nothin...
Old 01-19-2009, 03:22 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by ducehlmg View Post
do u know if this will work with Cricket?? Im tryin out different roms to see which i like better and this is sounding interesting and looks good from the screenshots ive seen. Just dont want to make a download for nothin...
It will work, but you will have to remove all the sprint files, like picturemail and, and install crickets files.
Old 01-19-2009, 07:52 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Re: (1-19-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V3.0 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Ok Version 3.0 is done, also for those of you that use your own manilla clocks, i included a fix for the white box that appears after clock install, so all you have to do is install your clock, and then copy those files into windows folder, and your set.

Change Log:
1-19-2008
V3.0
-Fixed PIE showing mogul, now shows Diamond for updates
-Updated Manilla
-Removed Internet globe icons
-Fixed messaging menu
-New clock Manilla
-Reverted back to regular black Dialer
-Added new custom clock fix included with download.
-New updated splash

LINK TO V3.0
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:19 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SIII
Carrier: Straight Talk

DarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIPDarkLord is a VIP
Re: (1-19-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V3.0 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Ok Version 3.0 is done, also for those of you that use your own manilla clocks, i included a fix for the white box that appears after clock install, so all you have to do is install your clock, and then copy those files into windows folder, and your set.

Change Log:
1-19-2008
V3.0
-Fixed PIE showing mogul, now shows Diamond for updates
-Updated Manilla
-Removed Internet globe icons
-Fixed messaging menu
-New clock Manilla
-Reverted back to regular black Dialer
-Added new custom clock fix included with download.
-New updated splash

LINK TO V3.0
would it be a stupid question if i asked why it wouldn't show Touch Pro instead of Diamond for the updates?
Old 01-19-2009, 08:28 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

eusthebest is just getting started
Re: (1-11-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.8 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}FAST

Quote:
Yes sir, hear you go just download, and extract this, and copy it to your winodows folder overwrite the current ones, and then reset your phone after your done overwriting the current files with these.
And i also included the top bar and bottom bar themes which is in the Htc themes folder, just find the wright green theme to go with the darkgreen after you install it.
http://www.jbawireless.com/Merdins%2...en%20Theme.zip
how about a black one?
Old 01-19-2009, 08:37 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rwcj63 View Post
would it be a stupid question if i asked why it wouldn't show Touch Pro instead of Diamond for the updates?
Nope not a stupid question, i could find the Touch Pro code, so i just used the diamond, its pretty much the same thing.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:38 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Re: (1-11-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.8 { CE OS 5.2.20954 (Build 20954.1.5.0)}FAST

Quote:
Originally Posted by eusthebest View Post
how about a black one?
Ill make a black theme once i have some time, probably by end of today, but no promises.
Old 01-19-2009, 08:41 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

eusthebest is just getting started

Quote:
Ill make a black theme once i have some time, probably by end of today, but no promises.
thats good enough for me, this is by far the best Rom im my opinion, it has everything u could ever think of, Great job man, keep it up please, and as soon as u have that TP craddle on your shop im buying it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development