PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 07:36 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (1-17-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.9 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athasian View Post
Does 2.9 have the new Dialer with the slide to answer/ignore? I read thru the change log but I didn't see that there.
Nope i didnt add that, because it has some gliches on the touch pro, im waiting for it to be updated., but you can still add the cab for it.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint

Athasian is keeping up the good workAthasian is keeping up the good work
Re: (1-17-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.9 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Nope i didnt add that, because it has some gliches on the touch pro, im waiting for it to be updated., but you can still add the cab for it.
Great, thanks for the quick answer. I've already started to DL and am kinda excited/kinda apprehensive ... I just got done installing all my progs from the last update!

Great work
Old 01-17-2009, 07:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Synlupri is a n00b

Can you tell me approx how much battery time you get with the last ROM? I wonder if I'm doing something wrong because by noon yesterday it was down to about 60%. The only thing I did was check my email and send a few texts. I don't really surf during the day while I am at work, but email is vital. Is my email checking using up that much battery time? I think I saw one post on here when I searched where someone said they got 24 hr battery time. If that's the case, I'm really doing something wrong.
The only other thing I have trouble with is the ignore button not working when the phone rings. I hit ignore and it keeps on ringing. Did anyone else have that problem?
Old 01-17-2009, 07:52 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synlupri View Post
Can you tell me approx how much battery time you get with the last ROM? I wonder if I'm doing something wrong because by noon yesterday it was down to about 60%. The only thing I did was check my email and send a few texts. I don't really surf during the day while I am at work, but email is vital. Is my email checking using up that much battery time? I think I saw one post on here when I searched where someone said they got 24 hr battery time. If that's the case, I'm really doing something wrong.
The only other thing I have trouble with is the ignore button not working when the phone rings. I hit ignore and it keeps on ringing. Did anyone else have that problem?
Dont worry about the battery life meter because the percentage meters are a little off, mine is aroubd 70% afternoon, and then is around 30% by midnight when i normaly put it to charge.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:54 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athasian View Post
Great, thanks for the quick answer. I've already started to DL and am kinda excited/kinda apprehensive ... I just got done installing all my progs from the last update!

Great work

Hear you go for the New Black Dialer, once i Fix the small gliches with the dialer in my kitchen ill add it.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/atta...0&d=1231434938
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Moment

Athasian is keeping up the good workAthasian is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synlupri View Post
Today, as an example, I woke at 8:30am and removed the phone from the charger at 9:00am.
1 hour drive to work, 1 hour of phone call (phone on trickle charge in car, using bluetooth and screen full bright) 93% charge
10am-6pm (now) phone unplugged, about 1h web browsing, 20ish text messages, 20 min of game time (teeter! yay!) maybe 30 min of other sporatic use (checking time, changing settings, checking weather on tf3d)
phone's charge is 58%
Old 01-17-2009, 08:16 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc touch pro

Hozin is just getting started

Wow really love the new ROM, and it does even seem faster then 2.8, can it get any faster then this.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-17-2009, 08:18 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touchpro 2

TouchPro85 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hozin View Post
Wow really love the new ROM, and it does even seem faster then 2.8, can it get any faster then this.
+1 on that, and hmm this is nice i noticed the new application opener you added in the landscape mode once you click on explorer, i like it.
Old 01-17-2009, 08:22 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

I forgot to mention Please do not forget to restart your phone, after eveything is done loading up.
Old 01-17-2009, 08:31 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

I think i got a fix on the New slider dialer, im cooking now, and if it works ill update the link, but if you already downloaded my 2.9 then dont worry its just the dialer update which can be installed.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development