View Single Post
Old 01-17-2009, 07:52 PM
Merdinh
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (1-17-2009)*Updated* MERDIN'S ROM V2.9 { CE OS 5.2.21109 (Build 21109.5.0.0)}Blaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synlupri View Post
Can you tell me approx how much battery time you get with the last ROM? I wonder if I'm doing something wrong because by noon yesterday it was down to about 60%. The only thing I did was check my email and send a few texts. I don't really surf during the day while I am at work, but email is vital. Is my email checking using up that much battery time? I think I saw one post on here when I searched where someone said they got 24 hr battery time. If that's the case, I'm really doing something wrong.
The only other thing I have trouble with is the ignore button not working when the phone rings. I hit ignore and it keeps on ringing. Did anyone else have that problem?
Dont worry about the battery life meter because the percentage meters are a little off, mine is aroubd 70% afternoon, and then is around 30% by midnight when i normaly put it to charge.